WTB Looking for arapaima gigas *or* LARGE iridescent shark (12 inches+)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
you do realize they need a huge tank, and not many even keep them anymore ( neo, the owner of this site has a massive one or two.. dunno how many, but i think he has one? ) so yeah and there not cheap ether, if i remember correctly, and if this is the right specie i am thinking of, they can get up to 4 to 6 feet and massive, so you would need a tank thats in the 600 to 800 plus range.

zachjohnson65

AC Members
Mar 31, 2007
Staunton, VA
Where are you located? Do you have any pics of the species you are looking for. Alot people say they have irridesent sharks but they are not. I may have a friend that has some that are at least 1'. PM me

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
It's kinda off season for one. you know it'll probably jump out so keep a tight lid. that's how I lost all mine eventually
I got a Mbu for sale though

jaysen

i eat rats like you for breakfast!
Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
i have 2 large irredescent sharks. one is 1.5 feet the other is almost 2 feet. i am located in nyc. how would you want to do this? message me for further discussion if interested.

Cichlids96

Registered Member
Sep 20, 2011
Any pics of the mbu Arakkis and I will get the 2 large iridescent shipped to my area. Any pictures

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
It happenes sometimes with the puffers. My Mbu is 10in+ $400 obo msg me if you want pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store