Rainbow Fish pictures

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bigwave

AC Members
Jan 23, 2008
And I would love it if someone could tell me what this fish is exactly. I only have one of them, in with a mix of other Rainbows. I know the focus is off in the first one, but it was such a nice pose I had to post it anyway! Enjoy!!!

Rainbow 02.jpg

Rainbow 01.jpg

Rainbow 01.jpg Rainbow 02.jpg

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice looking bow.......

ryukin_5

AC Members
Mar 30, 2010
Antigua W.I
i have no idea what he/she is. looks so much like some of the others i cant tell. but did you say the focus was off... what are you talking about thats a nice pic.

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Very pretty!!!

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
I used to not like them too, then I owned my boesmanis. Now they prettier ones catch my eye, and yours are gorgeous!

bigwave

AC Members
Jan 23, 2008
i have no idea what he/she is. looks so much like some of the others i cant tell. but did you say the focus was off... what are you talking about thats a nice pic.
The eyeball is not quite in focus in the first one. I wish it was! :cry:

Thanks for the ID, and the kind words. I would like to get a few more of these guys, so now I know what to look for.

I'll try and post some more pictures tonight, I actually got a few good ones, just didn't have time to did through them all last night.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store