Shamrok, my Undulated Triggerfish, eating a silverside...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Chuck H.

AC Members
Mar 23, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Been posting a bit in the FW section lately (since I haven't had a FW aquarium in about 20 years!) so figured I'd share some of my marine aquariums. First up is my boy Shamrok - going on about 4 years old. He's eating a silverside being held by a lettuce clip - my hand is in and out so as not to get nipped!

Enjoy:popcorn:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ChuckH/?action=view&current=121811003.mp4

(I was hoping to embed the video, but couldn't get it to work for some reason)

Last edited:

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Nice fish! Can't wait for the day I can upgrade so I can have trigger...and a tang...and...some anthias (you get the idea:)).

Chuck H.

AC Members
Mar 23, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Resurrected my YouTube account so I could embed the video for easier access...

[YT]Tu8kK7YtVy8?rel[/YT]

Chuck H.

AC Members
Mar 23, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Nice fish! Can't wait for the day I can upgrade so I can have trigger...and a tang...and...some anthias (you get the idea:)).
Thanks! I love him/her. Took a few years to get some personality, very shy when small. Now he's very interactive when I spend some time in front of the tank.

Chuck H.

AC Members
Mar 23, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
And, here's my Nanocube...

[YT]EakP0sInSk0?rel[/YT]

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
The video loaded erratically so I only watched a bit of it. Besides the Damsel does he have any other tank mates?

Chuck H.

AC Members
Mar 23, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
The video loaded erratically so I only watched a bit of it. Besides the Damsel does he have any other tank mates?
<br />
<br />
Just 2 Blue Devils...added as dithers to try to increase his activity. It seems to have worked and they are doing a good job of evading his advances.

Unome

Love to Ride Our H-D
Apr 23, 2002
Ellenwood, GA
LOL.....Looks like the Blue Devils were coming in to get a bite while his back was turned & then hauled butt when they thought he was about to turn around.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store