FS Jungle Vals, Java moss, video games, and an air compressor (pick-up/ship from 08857)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

boobiebutt

AC Members
Jul 5, 2008
-This is my first time trying to sell something on the AC forum so please bare with me.

-While I was away at school, plant mainentance was not done. Finally got around to it as I had some free time from school this weekend. Also, please read the "notes" regarding each plant/item before purchasing. Thank you for looking and happy holidays!

Shipping to US ONLY!
-$6 for shipping ($5 dollars flat rate + $1 delivery confirmation to avoid any scams)
-Plants will be wrapped in moist newspaper and placed in a zip-lock bag.
-Also, I understand some nights the temperature dips below freezing in some areas. I do not have any heat packs so please keep your weather in mind when ordering. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FROZEN/FROSTED PLANTS/PACKAGES!
-Prices below do not include shipping.
-Shipping will begin on Dec. 26 to avoid packages being stuck anywhere due to the holiday season. I will also try to ship out orders on Mon-Weds to avoid packages from being stuck anywhere over the weekend as well.

1) Jungle Vals - size ranges from small (3-4 inches) to large (14+ inches), comes from a shrimp only tank, grown with an 18watt light strip in flourite sand, no fertilizers or CO2, grows extremely fast form my experience.
- under 10 inches -> $1.00 each
- over 10 inches -> $2.00 each
notes - may contain some algae or hitchhikers (baby red cherry shrimp). There are a large amount of Jungle Vals (estimated 30-40+) but I did not count every single one. I will try to complete each order with the amount of each size requested as I receive them. If one of the sizes are unavailable, I will e-mail you and let you know before a payment is made.

2) Java Moss - huge amount of Java moss, completely filled my 2.5g tank, comes from a ramshorn snail only tank, grown with an 18watt light strip that is shared with another 2.5g, flourite sand substrate, no fertilizers or CO2.
- golfball size -> $2.00
- all of it -> $25.00
notes - may contain hitchhikers (ramshorn snails/babies/eggs), some snail detritus

3) Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360) - $50
4) Forza 4 (Xbox 360) - $50
- both for $80
notes - Both games are brand new, still shrink wrapped.

5) Kobalt 2g air compressor - $100 (PICK-UP ONLY!)
- for more information, please view my craigslist posting here (http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/2733322620.html)
notes - Item is still in box, unopened.

Last edited:

JustinDavis

Who says Convicts are boring?
Jun 7, 2011
Some good looking Vals, GLWS!

boobiebutt

AC Members
Jul 5, 2008
Some good looking Vals, GLWS!
Thanks. This is unrelated to the sales thread and hopefully it won't sound like I'm crazy, but is your name really Justin Davis or you just like the brand?

Great vals, I might be interested in some after the holidays.

Just a tip, dont wrap it in wet newspaper. Probably the worst thing you can do to plants that are already somewhat fragile. Use a paper towel instead.
I believe some plants were shipped to me originally in newspaper without any harm done to them. I was unaware that newspaper was such a bad packaging method. Thanks for the helpful suggestion!

Also, I have closed the lid on the cooler storing the Jungle Vals. Hopefully this short term "blackout" will reduce any small amounts of algae on the plants.

boobiebutt

AC Members
Jul 5, 2008
Bump.

I have not received any follow up from anybody after the initial inquiry. Please, if there are any reasons that are deterring anyone from buying, say something. Enjoy the holidays AC members! =D

P.S. I do not want people to get the wrong idea. This is not a complaint. I would just like to be a good seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store