FS Dwarf ORANGE Crayfish CPO shipping from 85323

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
Have a few CPO crayfish. They are one inch big and starting to show mating behaviors. Easy to take care of. I keep mine with my shrimps and they do fine. Shipping is via usps priority mail $15. Heat packs are also available $1.25. One pair for $30. Shipping will be done after christmas. Any questions, please ask. Thanks.

IMAG0910-1.jpg

IMAG0910-1.jpg

Randy-S

AC Members
Oct 23, 2010
the reading I did says no to the plant eating my concern is it says that they are escape artist and both my 8 gallon planted and 25 gallon cube are rimless open top tanks.
I think I might end up with CPO floor jerky

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
Jumko is correct. As for plants, no they don't eat plants. And I have all mine in topless planted tanks with shrimps and I havnt found any on the floor. ( thank god!)

gtu2004

AC Members
Feb 15, 2010
New York
I've had 2 different batches of CPOs, a pair in summer and 6 right now. None has escaped even my tanks are always open top. i guess it really depends on a lot of factors, but I don't really think CPOs always find a way to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store