Neolamprologus Minutus?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
Saw some of these on aquabid and they were described as a much smaller version of neolamp brevis. I couldnt really find out any info on them other than that post though. Was wondering if anyone knows if this is legit or if it is someone just trying to sell juvies for 3x the price. If it is legit, I would love to find some of them. I have a smaller tank so even smaller shellies would work out.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
They are a true species but like was said they stay sorta small but by all means do not lose the aggression, they are tough little fish, I bred mine and moved them on at my Local fish club, the only down fall to these guys is their funny shaped mouth in which is huge for such a small fish.. Go for them they are cool fish, i also have kept them before now but a longer time ago when folks never heard of them..

Thanks Efors..

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
I am seriously considering these guys! So glad to hear they are a real species. Not sure I can swing the $45 shipping right now though. Wonder if any of my local fish stores can get them in...

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Never hurts to ask, If i still had them i would send you some..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store