FS FS: Marmorkrebs marble self cloning crayfish. great live food, docile. Shipping Wisco

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

suds1421

AC Members
Apr 4, 2011
I havesome one inch juvie marmorkrebs for sale. Ive had great luck shipping these. These are the self cloning crayfish, theyare a great food source, extremely heardyanddocile. I keep them with endlers and they do great together. Ive kept these crays in heated and unheated tanks. They LOVE earthworms and dive out after them.

Id like $1 each and I can ship three for $12.

Id be open to trades.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
If they could make the trip safely to New England, I would definitely like some. Too bad I'm neither willing to gamble them making the trip is this cold nor willing to pay overnight air.

BTW - Please make corrections as follows: All threads must contain price, location (city, state/province), valid means of communication (email or pm), and method of distribution (shipping or pick-up).

suds1421

AC Members
Apr 4, 2011
I couldn't figure out how to edit my post so I'm adding a location of Madison, Wisconsin. Please PM me and these are for shipping unless you are real local.

bmarsh07

Registered Member
Mar 6, 2013
Hi- saw your post from some time ago regarding marmorkrebs- do you still have any for sale?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Thread is over one year old and the member isn't active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store