Any primarily black Corys?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

thrak76

AC Members
May 31, 2009
I know that I've seen a pic on here in the past of someone's Corys that were nearly all black.

Anyone know what species that might be, or if you have them, where you got them?

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
I had all blacks, I got them from jettajockey, I don't know if he's still on AC.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
I think Corysrus.com sold some. I think they're out of stock right now but usually will update their mail list subscribers to what they have new/in stock. Most of the time, they're labeled as just corydoras sp. "black" but I've heard other names.

Rjb3

AC Members
May 17, 2009
C. schultzei - "Black" Go to nbmaquatics.com He has them. Tell him Captain Bob sent you.

thrak76

AC Members
May 31, 2009
I think Corysrus.com sold some. I think they're out of stock right now but usually will update their mail list subscribers to what they have new/in stock. Most of the time, they're labeled as just corydoras sp. "black" but I've heard other names.
C. schultzei - "Black" Go to nbmaquatics.com He has them. Tell him Captain Bob sent you.
Yeah, both of these species are fantastic. Thanks folks! Just what i was looking for to contrast the light substrate i have.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store