WTB Looking for some stuff-heaters/ADA AS/Excel/Eheim equip or hardware/lighting fixtures

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
I need a couple heaters. These would be used in a 12g eclipse, a 20L and maybe a 10g or two. I would prefer brand new or atleast heaters that have been used recently that heat the water accurately in comparison to what they are set at.

Flourish Excel. Any amount really but the more the better. A 1L would really be great.

ADA AS Ammazonia, preferably either original or the new stuff. Up to 9L would suffice but smaller portions Could also work. Would like new but if you have some used I'd be happy to consider it but I would need to know how long it was being used and with what in the tank.

I'm always looking for any other equipment like filter media, eheim classic filters/hardware like intake/outflows, impellers, motors whatever.

Light fixtures. PC t5 or t5ho doesn't really matter. a long time ago I aquited a small coralife 2x13w PC fixture that I recently fitted to my eclipse 12 do I'm open to all makes/models/sizes that you may have.

A good accurate thermometer. I have a bunch of nano alcohol therms but I'm just not convinced they are accurate. I would pretty much drear clear of the lite time/temp units as I have had them in the past and I believe that sticking your finger in the water and guessing is more accurate than those little P'sOS! :)

I'm sur I'm forgetting other stuff I'm liking for but I can always add stuff later.

I really would prefer trading some of my plants or putting together a smokin package of Kens premium foods for your specific stock of animals
(I do it all the time and have yet to hear anything other than the recipients fish are looking/acting better than ever and in a few, more than just a few actually, instances the members have had with fish that had shown no want to breed and even a few that they had been trying to get to breed actually start breeding shortly after being put on a diet if the foods I selected for them!) so it seriously is great food and really something I feel eveyone should try once to actually see first hand what feeding proper, high quality foods with no preservatives and only natural ingredients can do for their fish.

And of course I have PayPal which works like a champ too!

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Hey when I was looking for lighting people pointed me to www.aquatraders.com , the fixtures are cheaper than most people will try to sell used ones for and they are really nice! Just got one of the Adyssea 48" 3 bulb fixture with timer and I couldnt be happier its honestly as nice as my neighbors who paid well over $150. Just thought id throw it out there!

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
TTT!!!

I would also like to add that im looking for Flourish Excel/Regular Flourish and Fe too!

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I have heaters that would fit your tank nicely, 50 watts and 100 watts, unfortunately they are the preset kind. Not sure if you are interested in those, they heat the water (accurately) to 78 F, but are not adjustable. This does seem to make them smaller - and cheaper, obviously.

midiamin

MidiAmin
Jan 29, 2005
San Francisco
I've got a lot of extra stuff that you could possibly use including used submersible heaters, Eheim, Fluval and other spare parts that you might be interested in. Please let me know how to contact you by email or phone. I don't want to post everything here cause folks may want to offer to part it out. You seem to be looking for bulk so I'm your man. I can provide pics. I'm willing to trade for certain things I need to continue my hobby -- especially fish foods and digital thermometer and digital pH tester. Hope to here from you.

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
I have heaters that would fit your tank nicely, 50 watts and 100 watts, unfortunately they are the preset kind. Not sure if you are interested in those, they heat the water (accurately) to 78 F, but are not adjustable. This does seem to make them smaller - and cheaper, obviously.
I have never used any of those types of heaters. I tend to keep my tanks either pretty cool (70-74 for my CRS) or pretty warm (80-86 for my L183's and Discus) so im not sure those would fit the bill. Any thoughts?

I've got a lot of extra stuff that you could possibly use including used submersible heaters, Eheim, Fluval and other spare parts that you might be interested in. Please let me know how to contact you by email or phone. I don't want to post everything here cause folks may want to offer to part it out. You seem to be looking for bulk so I'm your man. I can provide pics. I'm willing to trade for certain things I need to continue my hobby -- especially fish foods and digital thermometer and digital pH tester. Hope to here from you.
If you need food then I can we can definitely help each other out. i have about 20 different kinds of Kens premium fish foods that I sell in smaller quantities. I stopped selling here because a moderator (dont think they are around any more) and some other members felt it was necessary to crap in my sale thread to let me know how horrible a person I was for doing this. They didn't take the time to read any of my initial post where I clearly stated that I had Kens blessing and also that I also wasn't trying to gouge anyone (because I sell 4oz for $13 shipped, pretty dang cheap compered to other commercial offerings) as you can buy 16oz of one food from Ken for $15-$20 shipped. The reason I do this is to give people the chance to try out 4-8 different foods before spending $20 on a lb of something they dont know if their animals will even eat in the first place and also for people that wont use that huge quantity of food before it goes bad left out in a stand (3-6 months roughly).

Here is a link to my sale thread for the foods over at TPT so you can see what im working with here.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/s...154759-fs-smaller-portions-kens-food-buy.html

I also responded to your post in my profile (I guess thats what its called?) area and also emailed you through this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store