Time for some rearranging

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Tom_Hung

AC Members
Feb 16, 2004
Washington
Visit site
So right now I have an orange pike 4", 2 cons 2" and a flowerhorn 3" in my 55 along with the pictus cat and 2 plecos. So the flowerhorn is going into my 29, and the cons are going to a friend. So I plan to restock the 55 with 2 tinfoil barbs, a salvini and a texas....this will only be temperary (till august) when I move and they will find a 125+ waiting for them. How large of a tank should I buy? It's probably going to either be a 125 or 150, the people I am living with wont allow a 2 foot wide tank in their living room :rolleyes: so do you think everybody will be ok in the 55 for a few months? Oh by the way, when I move the flowerhorn gets the 55.

daveedka

Purple is the color of Royalty
Jan 30, 2004
Columbus, ohio
August will be pushing your luck, but if you feed lightly, and don't do anything to accelerate growth ( I'm not suggesting starvation just rationing) you'll probably be Ok. I personally would go as big as I can offord when you move. 150 or 180 gives so many options and can be a lot of fun.

Tinfoils tend to like big groups if I'm not mistaken, I'm not sure how well 2 would do.

Tom_Hung

AC Members
Feb 16, 2004
Washington
Visit site
I think Im going to scrap the tinfoils, and put my 2 cons in with 2 fire mouths in the 29, and get the salvini and texas for the 55 w/ the pike and flowerhorn and see how that shakes out for a few months

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store