• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
What do you think the world will be like in the year 2050?

I personally have a rather apocalyptic view of it. I think that in 2050 the united states will no longer exist. Mast nations won't, though nations that have a large farming base or a low population probably will. Cities will have likely collapsed into themselves and become massive pits of despair and, to be blunt, cannibalism. We'll be out of food, so we'll start eating each other. Small communities that are far enough from cities not to become food sources will likely be the only real survivors of this massive collapse of the world, and civilization will be much more farming based.

Course, you old schoolers have a tendency to look at things from a more positive perception. You guys got to see the end of the Cold War and an era (however short) of great things and much progress in the world. My earlier memories are 9/11 and the start of all those wars in the Middle East.So yea, I'm probably less optimistic as you.

What do you think the world will be like in the year 2050 (and events leading to it)?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
It will be a barren lifeless collection of rocks forever after December 21st 2012.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Unfortunately, unless things make a HUGE change and the human race somehow becomes less selfish and greedy...I think you may be right. Sad part is those that caused such a disgrace to our world will be gone and it will be left for those who never had a chance because of them.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
scientists always try to predict when the world will end and when the zombies are gonne come. theyre always wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store