FS 50+ Very Hardy Cherry Shrimp Shipped for $50- Indy,IN-shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Just as it says 50+ Very Hardy Cherry Shrimp Shipped with a 70hr heat pack for $50. Packages are shipped USPS Priority Flat Rate Medium Box.

These are very hardy shrimp! You could prolly smash them with a hammer and they would stilll leave, although I dont recommend it. They come in all sizes pretty much whatever I can lure in to the net. Babies dont forage like the older ones so you dont get hardly any tiny ones and if so they dont count another reason why I put 50+

Any Questions or concerns dont hesitate to ask.

Shot at 2012-01-07

Shot at 2012-01-13

wanabedriver

AC Members
Mar 5, 2010
Do you have one bundle of 50, or an 'unlimited' supply? Would you be interested in selling smaller bundles?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I'm interested, but would be more interested in a much smaller group.

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Well I could shove them in a smaller box and do shipping for $6 but would prefer to but them in a medium box for safety and shipping reasons which is $12 then you have to add a heat pack which is about $3. If it wasnt for the fact that you are shipping a live creature in water then wouldnt be such a issue.

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
10 of them shipped USPS in Priority medium box w/ tracking # and heat pack would be $25. And if you ordered 10 I would give you a few more, just cause thats how I roll :p Plus comes with some peacock moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store