FS 5 stage RO/DI setup.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
I have a 5 stage Reverse Osmosis/De-inoize water filter that I used to use to produce extremely clean water (between 0-5ppm) for my reef tank, however I sold that tank and no longer need this. In its lifetime its only produced about 50 gallons so the RO membrane is still like new. The first 3 stages are prefilters with a carbon cartridge to remove chemicals, and than a 1 micron and a 5 micron filter to remove any suspended particles. The water then passes through the RO cartridge and into the De-Ionized cartridge. This unit is supposed to be capable of producing around 100 (4.25gph) gallons per day, but my water pressure sucked so i could only get about 30-50 (1-2gph) gallons per day.

Included is the houseing, the cartridges, all the hoses to hook it up, and the tool that you use to tighten the cartridges onto the base.

Im asking $120 obo, im not sure what shipping will be however so if someone could show me how to calculate it id really appreciate it. thanks for looking

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
Im not really sure. I can find out for you real quick...

went and dug it out of my closet, couldnt find anything on it that signified brand name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store