FS Win 10 discus plus free shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi

AC Members
Dec 1, 2002
Hollywood,Fl
Visit site
Hello, I just want to let everyone know that Discus NADA is doing another fundraising raffle. NADA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and you must be at least 18 years old to buy tickets. This raffle is only good for people in Canada and the USA. Tickets are $5.00 each and you can win 10 discus from Mark's Discus Farm plus free shipping. The discus are about 3 1/2 inches. Free shipping is only for people in the United States and Canada. Tickets, pictures, and more information can be found at www.discusnada.org The drawing will be held January 31st. The winner will be announced on NADA's homepage.

To all moderators I have a pm from neoprodigy giving NADA permission to mention this raffle on the forum. I can send you the pm if you need to see it. I just wasn't sure which section I should mention the raffle in.

Thanks and good luck, Jerry

some pictures are below

NADA_6.JPG NADA.JPG

JustinDavis

Who says Convicts are boring?
Jun 7, 2011
Shame they don't do PayPal.

yogi

AC Members
Dec 1, 2002
Hollywood,Fl
Visit site
Actually we do paypal also, but I can't advertise it because a raffle is against their terms of use rules If you want to use paypal you will need to send me a pm and I will tell you what to do. I work a lot and I'm not always on the computer so sometimes my response is a little slow. Thanks, Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store