FS cholla driftwood for sale along with a plant NEW WOOD

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookymonster760

AC Members
Apr 4, 2011
CHOLLA WOOD
well i got so many pms yesterday for wood that i will be posting some new pieces
today any ways shipping is 8 dollars for 1 to 2 pieces any more after that add 1.50 for each piece or 13 dollars for as many pieces as you want
i put a ruler next to the pieces so that you can guestimate what the dimensions are.
this wood will take about 2 to 5 days to stay underwater without any weights and these will lower your ph depending on your water tank and finally this stuff is good for all kinds of animals specially shrimps and plecos.
PLANTS
shipping will be 4 bucks in a padded envelope through priority (but i will not take responsibility for damaged plants ) i cannot combine plants and wood since the wood ships parcel and it takes about 7 days to get to you or you can ship them in a priority box for 7 dollars either way here they are
A is 7 dollars

B will make a beautiful tree 14 dollars

C interesting looking stump 5 dollars

D another good looking tree 10 dollars

E another great looking stump great for a nano 6 dollars

F 2 dollars great for a nano also

G crazy looking colors 8 dollars

H another crazy looking one and long too 9 dollars

I great for a shrimp hideout 6 dollars

J another crazy looking tree/stump 8 dollars

L good looking stump 7 dollars

EXTRAS WILL BE ADDED TO EVERY BOX
fissidens 15 shipped for golf ball and 10 dollars after the first one

anubias nana 45 for all this shipped in a box this is about 10 to 15 good rizomes, 5 to 7 leafs per rizome

JustinDavis

Who says Convicts are boring?
Jun 7, 2011
Did you get my last PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store