FS Dark Headed Bumble Bee shrimp hybrids, Frogbit, and Least killifish shipping from SC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
So I had a batch of dark headed bumble bee shrimp, and even though I've never owned any kind of tiger shrimp, somehow they started to look a lot like Tibee shrimp. The only explanation I have been able to come up with is that they were somehow mixed with tiger shrimp wherever they were originally farmed. Anyhoo..They still make for very pretty shrimp imo and I am selling off a bunch of them as they breed like rabbits. I also have packs of frogbit (20 or so plantlets per package) up for grabs as well as some Least Killifish (Heterandria Formosa). All shipments include heat packs with shipping. I ship via USPS priority mail. PM for a shipping quote. Prices are as follows..

Bumble Bee shrimp hybrids $2 each or 10 for $18

Least Killifish .50 each I have both bags of fry and sexable pairs

Frogbit $2.50 per bag

025.JPG

019.JPG

023.JPG

006.JPG

025.JPG 019.JPG 023.JPG 006.JPG

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Thanks!

I still have enough for at least 1 more 10 pack of shrimp, quite a few more least killies and maybe one more bag of frogbit.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Thanks! These are not C. Cantonensis. I did have C. Breviata for sale a while back. My most recents seem to be some kind of breviata/tiger shrimp hybrids. I and the person I got them from are not sure how it happened since I have never had tiger shrimp and she did not have them with tigers. The only explanation we can come up with is that somewhere during farming a tiger shrimp or at least a female with tiger genes was mixed in and hybridized with them since the offspring this batch of breviata are throwing don't look like typial breviata.

edit - ftr I cannot say for sure WHAT they hybridized with...We (the seller and I) just know they don't seem to be throwing pure breviata anymore and I only house them with red cherries and green babaultis.

Last edited:

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
I would like the 10 for 18.00 shipped. Please let me know were to send money
Thanks
the $18 does not include shipping and heat pack. I will PM you now with shipping costs.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Shrimp are sold out. I have 1 pack of frogbit and one bag of about 8 least killifish still up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store