FS Large LOT of fish goodies - cleaning out the fish room!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

saganco

RIP my precious kitty baby
Oct 29, 2006
Colorado
Cleaning out the fish room, so there’s a lot of stuff here all rolled into one lot.

Airline tubing – 2 packs of 25’ plus another bag of pieces. There’s also some special airline tubing that we used for the CO2 tank. Airline holders, plastic T’s, 4 way cone worm feeder, guppy/fry grass, and an air pump (one side has a plug in it because it’s kinda weak – but the other side is strong. Filter sleeve new, 2 prefilters, automatic feeder (don’t know if it works, never used it – found it somewhere), plant air (tubing that looks like plants), gob of stickers for heaters and filter tubes, lightweight test kit for chlorine and ph (just for quickie tests), an assortment of tubes for undergravel, filter pick up tubes, etc (if wanted), and 5 Elite check valves new. Sponge filter ready to use, replacement for it, 2 replacements for the prefilters, corner bubble filter, aqua-tech cartridges (2 out of 3), 3 large air stones (1 new in pkg, 1 round one, and 1 cracked but working strip), small “tube type” sponge filter, and 2 small white air stones (pictured with sticky things). This box full of goodies will pack out at 6 pounds 8 ounces and ship from zip 81211 (so you can calculate it yourself). A large flat rate priority would be $15 if that’s cheaper. Cost of all this lot is only $35 plus shipping. I will answer messages in the order that I get them – first person gets it – I prefer PM’s for messages please. Paypal is fine.

See all the pics and items included here: http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z245/gametrailgirl/Fish Keeping Items/Fish Goodies Lot/

Questions? PM me. I’m packing the house and sorting thru stuff, but take breaks to check for messages (and I always answer the first message sent FIRST).

FishGoodiesLot6.jpg FishGoodiesLot3.jpg

saganco

RIP my precious kitty baby
Oct 29, 2006
Colorado
Bumpity bump. Next I'll have two or three lots of fish food (dry), and one large lot of frozen food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store