Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-20-2012, 8:49 PM #1
- M.A.N. Community Vendors
- Real Name
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Last Activity
- 04-22-2012 11:12 AM
** Tank of the Month Contest Rules *** TANK OF THE MONTH *
All entries must comply with the following:
- Photo must be submitted in company with the participant's AC username.
- Photo must not have any watermark, copyright mark, or any such mark, imprint, label, or representation which identifies the photo to a specific source.
- Photo must be a minimum of 600 pixels in length and 300 pixels in width. Higher resolutions are more desirable.
- Photo must not had been tampered, manipulated, or distorted. Quality of photo is to be determined by Monster Aquaria Network Staff Team.
- Tank of the Month Contest will only admit aquatic-related animal/plant photos. Subject(s) can be any or any combination of the following:
Please be advised, that invertebrates, reptiles, mammals and/or plants that are not aquatic-related will not be considered for admission.
-Photo must be a FULL tank shot, the entire tank must be seen
-Photo must be of an aquarium you personally own, no aquarium tank's, lfs tanks, tank you don't own, etc. and current totm administrator reserves the right to request more photos for proof.
All candidates must adhere to the following:
- You must have a minimum of 25 posts to enter this competition. If a submission is received, and your post count is lower than this figure, your entry will not be allowed to go for voting.
- Participant must obtain a valid member account/name on AquariaCentral.com to be eligible for this contest.
- Participant may only submit an entry of his/her own photo, which is of his/her own work, or under his/her ownership.
- Participant may only submit one photo into each contest category.
- Participant on "PROBATION" status or any other "limited" member status may not be recognized for qualification.
- Participant who has assumed offenses to any one or more rules of this contest may be restricted to partake this and/or any future contests and community events bestowed or sponsored by Monster Aquaria Network.
Participant may submit his/her entry at any time, however, only those submitted prior to the deadline, which is the last day of each month at 11:59 PM GMT will be placed in the current contest. Later entries may enter the contest of the succeeding month.
Contest begins on the first of each month. There will be a limited 14 days voting period, followed by the selection of a winner with the highest number of votes from the poll. If in the instance of more than one winner is selected (same number of votes), a secondary 7 days voting would be held to determine the winner.
ANY SOLICITATION OF VOTES VIA PM, PROFILE MESSAGE, OR THREAD WILL RESULT ON AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
Winner of a POTM contest will not be eligible to enter another Photo of the Month Contest for the next three months, to ensure fairness and opportunity for other participants to win.
Entries are only accepted through electronic mail (e-mail). Unless otherwise noted, only the following e-mail addresses should be used:
Please ensure your photo's consents to the above requirements and please do include your member name in the e-mail.
You must include the following in the e-mail title or it will be deleted as spam/junk e-mail.
"AC TOTM - AC Member Name"
Upon submitting your entry, you hence endorse the following:
• Entrants who submit any malicious, inappropriate, or unrelated material to this contest may be penalized for such action and behavior.
• Monster Aquaria Network and any affiliated sponsor(s) reserve the rights to deny or reject any participant. Only one submission per member per category. No member is allowed to attempt registering under more than one member name/identity in order to enter or vote in an attempt to sway the outcome of the contest.
• By entering this raffle, you are confirming and agree to have done in full - completely and comprehensively reviewed the terms/rules that apply and you have complied to hold no liability to either Monster Aquaria Network or any of affiliated sponsor(s) in violation of any State and/or Local law(s) in your Country/State (and/or within that Country/State).
• Members on "Probation" status or any member who registers under more than one name might not/will not be qualified to enter our Monster Aquaria Network raffle(s) and/or contests. Members who have (previously) offended one or more terms/rules of our Monster Aquaria Network raffle/contests may be restricted in partaking in this and/or any future raffles, contests and community events bestowed or sponsored by Monster Aquaria Network.
• Certain au courant raffle rules may be voided in different/separate raffles. Details and Guidelines are subject to change without advanced notice.
• The winning photo of the previous POTM contest winner will be used on the following months "Enter" banner, and a random photo from the previous months winners will be used on the banner for the "Vote". By entering your picture into the competition, you are accepting that your picture will be used without Monster Aquaria Network Staff asking for your permission. The photograph will NOT be used outside of Monster Aquaria Network.
• The prize awarded to the winner of the competition will be a One Year Digital subscription to Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine (TFH) along with a MFK shirt.
• The prize information will be sent to the winning member via Personal Message (PM) upon the winner thread being published.
• The prize is offered to all Monster Aquaria Network members, regardless of age. All other entry requirements as per the Member Requirements above still apply.
• The winner of the respective competition will only be allowed to win the prize once every 6 months.
All members that enter the contest will receive a free AquariaCentral decal. When you submit your photo, please send your name and address along with your photo submission.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Pharaoh in forum Photo of the MonthReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2013, 11:58 PM
By Reefscape in forum Photo of the MonthReplies: 8Last Post: 01-03-2010, 4:51 PM
By dorkfish in forum Tank of the MonthReplies: 8Last Post: 01-03-2010, 4:48 PM
By OldManOfTheSea in forum Contest Questions and SuggestionsReplies: 62Last Post: 01-18-2008, 9:50 AM