FS Soap Galore! And other stuff. PU/Shipping Central PA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania

Photo is of hand cut soaps. No new pictures for the new molded soaps yet!

Goat Milk Soaps

Bars are 3.7oz each. $2.50 per bar

Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Goat milk, Saponified Grapeseed Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Castor oil, (poppy seeds if scrubby soap), (fragrance or essential oils).

Scents:

Chocolate Chunk Swirl (also has added ingredient of cocoa powder for colorant)
Cucumber Melon
Energy
Lavender
Lavender Buds (just as it sounds, lavender buds in the soap!)
Lilac
Oatmeal Milk and Honey
Orange Scrubby (poppy seeds, arrowroot powder and Orange essential oil)
Peppermint Spearmint Scrubby (Essential oil blend)
Unscented
Unscented Scrubby
Vanilla
White Tea and Ginger

I can fit four bars of soap into the $5 flat rate priority mail box.
First class shipping available, however, no delivery confirmation included due to smaller package size not allowing room for the DC tag.

First class shipping for:
1 Bar - $2.05
2 Bars - $2.73
3 Bars - $3.41

Laundry Soap Bars - $1 per 4oz Bar!!
New addition!! Coconut castile soap bars for making homemade laundry detergent. Not for personal care use, as it is exceptionally drying for your skin.

Scents:
Clean Cotton
Unscented

Warm Oil Hair Treatment
These are unscented. Comb the oil through your hair, then wrap with plastic wrap or a shower cap and let soak in for 30+ minutes, then rinse, shampoo, dry and style as usual, no need for conditioners after the oil treatment. This works very well for commercial shampoo, but when I tried using my liquid soap to wash it out, it left my hair oily, so "use caution" if you have a homemade shampoo.
Ingredients are: Safflower oil, Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Olive oil and Castor oil.

Bottles are 6fl oz and are $5 per bottle.

Bath Bombs
Bath bombs are heart shaped and approximately 21g each. Use one per bath. $1 for a pack of three
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, colloidal oatmeal, dry milk, coconut oil, arrowroot powder, citric acid and fragrance/essential oils (in scented bath bombs).

Scents:

"Energy" - I absolutely love this scent! Has a mild citrus smell. Normally I'm not a fan of citrus, but this stuff is delicious!
Coconut
Cucumber Melon
Lavender
Lilac
Oatmeal Milk And Honey
Peppermint Spearmint (essential oils)
Strawberry
Vanilla

Soy Candles!

Scents:
Baby Powder
Coconut
Cotton
Cucumber Melon
Lavender
Lilac
Vanilla
White Tea and Ginger

Candles come in a 8oz jelly jar, plain lid/ring combo. $6

Solid Lotion Bars

Lotion bars are all "unscented", but have a very nice chocolate scent to them d/t the cocoa butter content. They can be slightly oily if used at warm temperatures. It is best to keep them out of the bathroom and kitchen! Each pack contains three lotion bars at approximately 11g each (total weight approximately 33 grams). Each bar is heart shaped, using the same type of mold that the bath bombs are made in.

Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Soy wax (cosmetic grade).

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Bump. :) Ordering new lids for the candles. I'll make an announcement when they come in. Candles will then be set at $6.50 per candle.

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
And another bump for Betta! Her soaps are really nice. I just ordered some and really like them. (And I'm not even related to Betta!!! :))

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Thank you! I'm really glad that you like them!! I've been using goatmilk soaps for a few years now, but finally started making my own when $5 per bar just wasn't feasible anymore. From there, it's basically addiction, you find all kinds of other things to make, lol. I just started making salt bars to add to the selection, but it will be awhile before I will be able to add them to the sales list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store