Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 431

Thread: a heads up

  1. #261
    Senior Member Ballyhoo's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vermilion, OH
    Posts
    2,603
    I believe Artemis Fowl did some research into the hollow core theory, iirc he managed to capture a creature from under the earths crust.



    Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
    ‎"Does it hurt?" asked the Rabbit.

    "Sometimes," said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. "When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."





  2. #262
    Senior Member petluvr's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Larry
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Podunk, Va.
    Last Activity
    Today 5:39 PM
    Posts
    5,292
    Quote Originally Posted by jpappy789 View Post
    You can't prove something IS real by saying that you can't prove that it ISN'T. That's by far the dumbest logic I've ever heard...
    It is fallacious at best.
    Being a survivor means living with purpose, not existing in misery.
    Support the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
    Facebook



  3. #263
    you are hypnotized! LOL livebearerfreak's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    douglas harvey
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    fairchild wi 54741
    Posts
    3,168
    actually what i seen alot will say its a hoax or the government technology, when in reality, i know it isnt, what i seen with a friend is well deffinat no technology we have here, yes government has been working on technology that is maybe 10 to 20 years advanced then what we think, but the things i have seen with some friends are atleast 100s of not thousands of years older then what our technology is... so what i saw that is real, you all may think i am a nutcase or saying its not real.. how would you prove me wrong?
    help save monster aquaria network! sign the petition please! http://support.monsterfishkeepers.com/
    have 30 tanks, onces set up now are four 20G one 20L one 10. but have tanks from 5 gallons up to four 55s



  4. #264
    Why would ******* be censored? Zaffy's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canyon Country, Ca.
    Last Activity
    11-23-2014 5:09 PM
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by livebearerfreak View Post
    ok how can you prove somthing not real when youl yourself wernt there to see it? that lady that got abducted, how can you prove its a fake? you cant, os she may be a nutcase or she may not be, heck i have seen 3 ufos already ( yes ufo stand for unidentified flying object, but these that i saw with a friend wernt of no technology we have here, or no jets or anything we have here....... can you prove me wrong, no.. what i saw with a friend is what i saw, with our own eyes ).... ok can you prove that earth has a core to even be stoppe with? what if the middle of earth is hollow * ever heard of the hollow earth theory? ) so how can nibiru stop earth gravitational field? and actually yes, nibiru/and the sun has already messed with woth planets, on mars theres been a wild storm latly.. and on other planets the same...... so the other planets already have been messed with....... ok how come what the mayans have said so far have came true? if were to live to see 2013, ( which i believe we will to, as i dont believe the world will end ) but there is a big change this year, and i mean BIG change.. solar flares/cme is going to get stronger and stronger, more earthquicks more hurricane more drought more floods and more volcanos going off... yes a big change.. * which i and many of my friends have came to realize and finally opened our eyes to reality, well i have knew this for quite some time ) and yes there has been aliens that have implaneted microchips in people.. the *greys* are already here... * yes i am a big time alien believer * what do you think all those ufos are? sure as heck not anything of our work.... theres a big mother ship outside in space, * and if you ask why we hacnt spotted it yet, its cloaked.... we dont have the technology to see cloaked ships... * anyways.. my arm is hurting from typing all this and i just got up...


    You actually bring up a good point. You can't prove something doesn't exist. It's logically impossible. However, because of this fact the burden of proof lies on the claimant.

    This is why the scientific world requires evidence for claims. Without evidence anyone could just claim anything. I could say that I'm a rainbow and you are my son. Nobody would be able to disprove my claim without evidence.

    You say that you've seen a UFO. I believe that, but then you go on to claim that is has to be an alien UFO. I can't prove that it wasn't an Alien, but again the burden of proof lies on you to give evidence that supports the alien UFO claim. You are not an expert in flying crafts, you don't have clearance to know if it could have been a government test flight or rocket, or maybe piece of space debris reentering the atmosphere. The point is, you have no evidence other than your experience. In the world of science unless you can back that up it's not worth anything.

    There is no evidence that Nibiru exists, nobody has been able to provide any evidence that it exists. It's not real, it's made up by people who want attention or who are mentally unstable.

    The Mayan calendar is a circular, when it reaches the end, it just starts over. When this era ends it will restart the next. The Mayans did not believe that the world would end in 2012, they believed that it was the end of one age and the beginning of another.

    The number of earthquakes this year is not significantly different from any other time frame. The number of volcanos is not significantly different.
    W.W.J-L.D.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill View Post
    Wow Zaf you're like a One Man Gang, you can dish out vigilante justice, blackmail, and snitch all without breaking a sweat.



  5. #265
    Plants need meat too jpappy789's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Josh
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    26,106
    Quote Originally Posted by livebearerfreak View Post
    actually what i seen alot will say its a hoax or the government technology, when in reality, i know it isnt, what i seen with a friend is well deffinat no technology we have here, yes government has been working on technology that is maybe 10 to 20 years advanced then what we think, but the things i have seen with some friends are atleast 100s of not thousands of years older then what our technology is... so what i saw that is real, you all may think i am a nutcase or saying its not real.. how would you prove me wrong?
    We shouldn't have to prove you wrong...you should have to prove us that you're right.
    20 gallon long planted
    My carnivorous plants

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbishop View Post
    I like the movie Goonies...pretty sure it was a historical documentary....



  6. #266
    you are hypnotized! LOL livebearerfreak's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    douglas harvey
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    fairchild wi 54741
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaffy View Post
    You actually bring up a good point. You can't prove something doesn't exist. It's logically impossible. However, because of this fact the burden of proof lies on the claimant.

    This is why the scientific world requires evidence for claims. Without evidence anyone could just claim anything. I could say that I'm a rainbow and you are my son. Nobody would be able to disprove my claim without evidence.

    You say that you've seen a UFO. I believe that, but then you go on to claim that is has to be an alien UFO. I can't prove that it wasn't an Alien, but again the burden of proof lies on you to give evidence that supports the alien UFO claim. You are not an expert in flying crafts, you don't have clearance to know if it could have been a government test flight or rocket, or maybe piece of space debris reentering the atmosphere. The point is, you have no evidence other than your experience. In the world of science unless you can back that up it's not worth anything.

    There is no evidence that Nibiru exists, nobody has been able to provide any evidence that it exists. It's not real, it's made up by people who want attention or who are mentally unstable.

    The Mayan calendar is a circular, when it reaches the end, it just starts over. When this era ends it will restart the next. The Mayans did not believe that the world would end in 2012, they believed that it was the end of one age and the beginning of another.

    The number of earthquakes this year is not significantly different from any other time frame. The number of volcanos is not significantly different.
    ok the first ufo we saw, was well half moon shaped ( wasnt the moon cause the moon was right above the ufo ) it just stayed in mid air for 15 to 20 seconds, then flashed a few times and just disappeared... we have any technology that can just stay mid air then disappear out of nowhere? 2nd ufo i saw, stay in mid air, and as i got closer to my friends work, it started moving, it moved slow... wasnt no fast jet or anything, and this was quite low too..... 3rd one i saw was 10 mins maybe 15 mins later from the 2nd one, i helped a friend close down the resturant, took the garbage out and as i walked back, i seen this ufo ( same thing as the first one, was pretty low and went pretty slow ) and just well went slow and i watched it tell it disappeared...

    there is evidence that nibiru is real, but most of the people are brainwashed by the media into believing it dont exist... i for one dont listen to the news ( when i do,i just laugh at it... as they just tell you what they want you to know... and not the real truth ) heck i am suprised they had the solar flares/CME on the news.... and actually the number of earthquakes and volcanos this year is well alot more then any other year.....

    there has been so much that even the scientist cant figure out, theres so much science to even be discoverd, do you think we mastered science? just like the world, so much that we hacnt seen/figured out... ok same with science, so much science we havnt figured out yet to... science cant solve everything... i am into astronomy big time, but theres so much i have to learn to... so what i seen or have seen, how can i prove to you guys over the internet? let me know how i can prove it to you and ill try.... and infact nibiru dues exist for the very reason that i and like my other have seen it.... can i prove that to you.. no i cant...
    help save monster aquaria network! sign the petition please! http://support.monsterfishkeepers.com/
    have 30 tanks, onces set up now are four 20G one 20L one 10. but have tanks from 5 gallons up to four 55s



  7. #267
    Bunned RNeiswander's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Last Activity
    06-19-2014 5:52 PM
    Posts
    1,100
    Links to credible information of higher number of earthquakes and volcanoes? And credible information to Nibiru?


    Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
    If something is worth doing, it's worth doing right.



  8. #268
    you are hypnotized! LOL livebearerfreak's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    douglas harvey
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    fairchild wi 54741
    Posts
    3,168
    ok whats *credible* to you guys?
    help save monster aquaria network! sign the petition please! http://support.monsterfishkeepers.com/
    have 30 tanks, onces set up now are four 20G one 20L one 10. but have tanks from 5 gallons up to four 55s



  9. #269
    you are hypnotized! LOL livebearerfreak's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    douglas harvey
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    fairchild wi 54741
    Posts
    3,168
    [FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]4 hours ago


    [/FONT]

    ‎40 quakes measuring between 2.3 - 5.1 mag in Greece in the past 8 hours.......

    2012-01-26 11:55:04.0
    15min ago
    36.07 N 25.05 E 10 2.6 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 11:50:32.0
    19min ago
    36.06 N 25.01 E 10 2.7 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 11:18:28.7
    51min ago
    37.52 N 22.92 E 10 2.6 SOUTHERN GREECE
    2012-01-26 11:12:38.2
    57min ago
    36.33 N 24.90 E 10 2.4 SOUTHERN GREECE
    2012-01-26 10:26:38.2
    1hr 43min ago
    35.91 N 24.80 E 10 3.3 CRETE, GREECE
    2012-01-26 10:24:41.0
    1hr 45min ago
    36.05 N 25.05 E 10 2.5 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 10:03:55.0
    2hr 06min ago
    37.18 N 21.59 E 2 3.2 SOUTHERN GREECE
    2012-01-26 09:57:39.0
    2hr 12min ago
    36.06 N 25.07 E 10 2.6 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 09:32:01.9
    2hr 38min ago
    38.60 N 22.98 E 10 2.3 GREECE
    2012-01-26 09:29:32.3
    2hr 40min ago

    36.10 N 25.11 E 10 3.4 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 09:02:53.9
    3hr 07min ago
    3hr 18min ago
    36.10 N 25.06 E 10 2.7 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 08:47:12.3
    3hr 22min ago
    36.07 N 25.09 E 10 2.7 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 08:27:42.0
    3hr 42min ago
    36.03 N 25.01 E 10 2.8 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 08:15:53.0
    3hr 54min ago
    36.06 N 25.08 E 10 3.0 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 08:12:33.8
    3hr 57min ago
    36.14 N 25.16 E 10 2.5 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 08:06:56.0
    4hr 03min ago
    36.07 N 25.06 E 10 2.7 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 07:58:20.0
    4hr 11min ago
    36.07 N 25.06 E 10 4.0 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 07:49:11.9
    4hr 20min ago
    36.06 N 25.08 E 10 2.7 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 07:46:26.8
    4hr 23min ago
    36.11 N 24.91 E 10 2.7 SOUTHERN GREECE
    2012-01-26 07:34:45.6
    4hr 35min ago
    36.13 N 25.22 E 10 2.4 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 07:24:33.0
    4hr 45min ago
    35.95 N 24.67 E 10 2.4 CRETE, GREECE
    2012-01-26 07:20:16.3
    4hr 49min ago
    37.65 N 23.72 E 10 2.8 SOUTHERN GREECE
    2012-01-26 07:08:52.3
    5hr 01min ago
    36.07 N 25.08 E 10 2.9 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 07:03:10.0
    5hr 06min ago
    35.86 N 25.24 E 10 3.0 CRETE, GREECE
    2012-01-26 06:27:28.0
    5hr 42min ago
    34.61 N 26.61 E 5 3.8 CRETE, GREECE
    2012-01-26 06:18:59.0
    5hr 51min ago
    36.05 N 25.05 E 14 4.1 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 06:07:55.8
    6hr 02min ago
    36.09 N 25.08 E 10 3.1 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 05:57:58.0
    6hr 12min ago
    36.07 N 25.09 E 5 4.1 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 05:47:25.0
    6hr 22min ago
    35.63 N 24.60 E 10 2.9 CRETE, GREECE
    2012-01-26 05:40:48.6
    6hr 29min ago
    36.10 N 25.15 E 10 2.8 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 05:33:26.8
    6hr 36min ago
    36.23 N 25.38 E 10 2.8 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 05:27:37.7
    6hr 42min ago
    36.34 N 25.35 E 10 3.1 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 05:09:07.0
    7hr 00min ago
    36.04 N 25.11 E 10 3.7 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 05:06:28.3
    7hr 03min ago
    36.10 N 25.17 E 10 3.6 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 04:59:46.0
    7hr 10min ago
    36.07 N 25.05 E 10 4.0 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 04:42:04.0
    7hr 28min ago
    36.01 N 25.27 E 10 3.1 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 04:38:03.0
    7hr 32min ago
    36.04 N 25.13 E 6 4.1 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 04:34:04.4
    7hr 36min ago
    36.11 N 25.16 E 10 3.0 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    2012-01-26 04:24:59.0
    7hr 45min ago
    36.07 N 25.07 E 14 5.3 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
    help save monster aquaria network! sign the petition please! http://support.monsterfishkeepers.com/
    have 30 tanks, onces set up now are four 20G one 20L one 10. but have tanks from 5 gallons up to four 55s



  10. #270
    Plants need meat too jpappy789's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Josh
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    26,106
    So actually trained astrophysicists and astronomers have completely disregarded an entire planet but you, who apparently has no concept of physics at all (planets don't just wander around the solar system), know exactly what's going on? Actually I should rephrase that...you don't have any idea what "Niburu" is doing but because you saw what was likely an actual planet you instead think it's a mythical planet?

    The media has absolutely nothing to do with it...I don't even see the connection. I don't watch the news regularly either.

    It's already been said multiple times that the number of volcanoes and earthquakes has not increased significantly. Technology has certainly advanced to where we can pick up more discrete earthquakes, but as I already quoted the number of significant quakes has been steady.

    Just because there are things out there we don't know about doesn't mean that what YOU are saying is correct. Again, stop using such crappy logic.
    20 gallon long planted
    My carnivorous plants

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbishop View Post
    I like the movie Goonies...pretty sure it was a historical documentary....



Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. african cichlids...infection? redish heads..., noticed my fishes heads redish
    By The Kid in forum Freshwater Illness and Disease
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 8:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •