Mafia 100...The Witches return - sign-up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
th

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
hmm, getting the error msg again?

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
OMG...sorry guys does anyone know how you can copy/paste now? I keep getting "do you want to leave page" then a error msg???

All the bugs must not be worked out...we may have to wait a while longer? BTW, there will be alias's

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
OMG...sorry guys does anyone know how you can copy/paste now? I keep getting "do you want to leave page" then a error msg???
If you're cutting and pasting from an old thread, you'll need to open AC in 2 tabs and then cut and paste from one to the other...

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
If you're cutting and pasting from an old thread, you'll need to open AC in 2 tabs and then cut and paste from one to the other...
No, I'm trying to copy from a document and paste in the thread?

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
It won't let you minimize your browser, and then go into your doc?
LOL, yes I can do that then I copy from there come back and paste it in the reply box, hit post reply and it asks if I want to leave the page, or it say's the message is to short and I get a error message?

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
LOL, yes I can do that then I copy from there come back and paste it in the reply box, hit post reply and it asks if I want to leave the page, or it say's the message is to short and I get a error message?
Sounds like bugs. You don't by chance have quote tags at the beginning and end of your text?

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
see if you can post something then edit the post with your copy and paste.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store