FS **CRESTED GECKOS** Juveniles and Adults - Harrisburg, PA - Pickup or Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Hey AC! I'm offering you guys the first picks of this seasons juvenile Cresteds Geckos.

I pretty much had to wake these guys up to get these photos so they're not very colorful. If you are serious about purchasing one I will do my best to get photos of that gecko fired up. Prices do not include shipping. Thanks for looking!

A few adult hold backs from last season...

13 month old female Dalmatian - Fires up bright yellow. Friendly, great eater. Never been bred. $90

13 month old female Flame/Dalmatian/Harlequin - Fires up yellow/orange. Super friendly and a total pig when it comes to food. Never bred. $100

11 month old female Brindle/Dalmatian - Fires up bright yellow with some pink. Friendly and a great eater. $75

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
4 to 6 month old juveniles

Gecko 1 - Harlequin/Flame/Dalmatian - $40

Gecko 2 - Harlequin/Flame/Dalmatian - $50

Gecko 3 - Dalmatian - $50

Gecko 4 - Dalmatian - $45

Gecko 5 Harlequin/Dalmatian - $40

Gecko 6 Flame/Harlequin - $45

Gecko 7......I think I might keep this one. :D

Gecko 8 Flame/Harlequin/Partial Pinstripe - $55

Gecko 9 Flame/Harlequin/Dalmatian - $45

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Aww! They are so cute, Seth! If I could afford one right now I would be all over it. Maybe sometime in the near future. =)

fjr

Registered Member
Jan 9, 2012
wadley al
Real Name
forrest reaves
i am interested in juv number 1.how much is shipping on them.never shipped lizard,done plenty of fish.i live in Al.36276

judayxlo

AC Members
Jan 8, 2012
They're so cute!
I'm usually scared of reptiles and amphibians (besides turtles), but these are very adorable!
If I had money I'd get one for sure! 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store