FS Assassin Snails and Peacock Gudgeons shipping from SC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
I have some assassin snails and 4 peacock gudgeon sub-adults up for grabs. The assassin snails are $2 each or 10 for $18 plus shipping and heat pack. The gudgeons appear to be 2 females and 2 males, but as they are still young adults it is hard to tell. They are $5.50 each plus shipping and heat pack. I really prefer express shipping on the gudgeons. That way they are guaranteed or you get your money back. For both the snails and the fish if you should opt for priority shipping there is NO live arrival guarantee and the risk is on you. Below are pics of the gudgeons parents and assassin snails. PM me for shipping quote. Thanks for looking!

assassin.JPG

gudgeon parents.JPG

gudgeon parents2.JPG

assassin.JPG gudgeon parents.JPG gudgeon parents2.JPG

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
2 gudgeons pending pay ment. 2 left up for sale. Lots of assassins still left. I will sell 20 for $35 if anyone is looking for a lot of them.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
They look great, Ash! I wish I could buy a pair of gudgeons.

PS... happy birthday! :rofl:

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
They look great, Ash! I wish I could buy a pair of gudgeons.

PS... happy birthday! :rofl:
LMAO! If I keep listening to you people I will be 50 by the time my real b-day rolls around!! Thanks about the gudgeons! I had a lot of fun with the breeding project. It was def well worth it. These are the last 4 of about 80 babies. :)

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
All gudgeons now pending payment. Lots of Assassins left. :)

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
1 of the gudgeon orders fell through so I still have 2 available. I am not entirely certain on the sex. One of them looks like it is def becoming a male...the other I THINK is a female, but I can't be positive. Anyhow..2 gudgeons available and around 25 assassins left.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
bump. 2 gudgeons and some assassins still available. =)

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Love those gudgeons!

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Love those gudgeons!
Thanks Seth! I love them too. I actually have 2 of the young ones left. I am surprised they have not gone yet. Usually when I list gudgeons they go faster than I can pack and ship lol. Maybe they are meant to be my next breeders. Also, I am in LOVE with your baby geckos! They are SOO cute! *want* =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store