My Angels

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Agassizi

AC Members
Jun 21, 2009
Real Name
Eric
Hey everyone, so i thought id post pics of my two angels, i know they probably aren't anything too spectacular but they are easily my favourite fish I've ever kept. I had sand in this tank earlier but now its a bare bottom as i try to find something to do with it, i might just leave it bare but I've really never been good with plants, plus being a uni student I'm not exactly rolling around in moola so fancy lights and co2 are out of reach for me right now as far as i know.

DSC05703.JPG

DSC05703.JPG DSC05688.JPG DSC05691.JPG DSC05704.JPG DSC05692.JPG DSC05694.JPG

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice angels.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
They are beautiful! Have you considere adding something like a big amazon sword in a clay pot for now? Low light, low maintenance requirements and would look nice in there. The angels would like that too.

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
Very nice angels! I love mine too....so easy and yet so nice to look at! I was thinking a piece of driftwood with java fern or anubias....could still keep it bare bottom...though the clay pot idea works equally as well and is probably cheaper!

she_hearts_fish

Registered Member
Feb 1, 2012
Michigan
Beautiful Angels! A nice piece of driftwood would make a great center piece (aquabid has nice and cheap driftwood). Also, if you're looking for a natural substrate, you can goto any home improvement store (Home Depot, Lowes for example) and find 20-50lb. bags of sand and small natural looking rock for under $5.

mozart

AC Members
Mar 29, 2007
Delawhere?
The fish are quite beautiful, but they need a home--not just a house. Lots of silk or plastic plants (since live ones may not do) in sand or gravel will be much more comfy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store