Will this work?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jimbravo9

AC Members
Dec 10, 2011
I found a male betta today that was an awesome looking fish. My LFS had him in a 20L because he wasn't doing well in a 5 and seemed to do better in a bigger tank with cories. I put him in my 55 with some cories, lemon tetras, german blue rams and three angels. There is plenty of plant cover and hiding spots. If it doesn't work I have a cycled 5 he can go in. He is black with white fin tips. I'm not really into bettas but he looked so cool I had to buy him. I was wondering if the tank is too big or the other fish won't work with him.

GuppyGirl1230

Snails, Guppies and Corys, OH MY!!!
Jul 14, 2010
Westminster, Colorado
Real Name
Maribeth
I have my delta male in a 55 with guppies and snails and otos, and he is great. It all depends on his personality. He might be totally docile like mine or he could be aggressive and start to nip fins. Just watch him and if he is docile, you have no problem!

jimbravo9

AC Members
Dec 10, 2011
So far so good. He seems pretty relaxed and goes anywhere he likes and none of the others seem to notice or bother with him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store