My freshwater 19 gallons or 72 Litres

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tvsb

AC Members
Jan 9, 2012
Croatia
Real Name
Tomislav
Hi everyone, i am new here so i want to introduce my tank. I am from Croatia so excuse me for bad english, i will try to be clear.
Here is my 19 gallons (72 litres) freshwater aquarium. This is my second aquarium and it is 2 month old. My first tank was 10 years old without any change in that period.
After my first tank era ended i wasn't involved in aquaristics for two years. Now i got the new one.

For the surface i chose potting soil and volcanic, and over that gravel grain size 2-5 mm.
Fauna consists: three Corydoras, two Ancitrus, six Indian batis, five x-ray tetra and twelve Otocinclus.
About equipment, there is a DIY external filter with a flow of 600 liters, a small diy skimmer and diy lighting 3x18w T8...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

1 (2).jpg

That is it for now.
I am also interested is there anyone who was bread otocinclus, and keep the baby ?
Thanks !

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg IMG_0330.jpg 1 (2).jpg

tvsb

AC Members
Jan 9, 2012
Croatia
Real Name
Tomislav
Thanks for the compliment and thank you very much for the link, this is great ! Thanks a lot !

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Picture perfect!

tvsb

AC Members
Jan 9, 2012
Croatia
Real Name
Tomislav
Thank you everyone,
I make pictures with cheap 7 mpx camera, but i try to darken the room, minimize exposure and turn off the flash, so that is why the image is a little darker. I also hold the camera on the stand and use a timer switch to eliminate camera shake.

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
I love that set up and your fish selection! You have done a really nice job. Using a stand for your camera is a good idea, I may do that next time (my "camera" is the bad one on my cell phone so having it stay still might actually work and make my pics somewhat ok :))

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
Really nice looking tank!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store