FS WTS: MY DIY LILY PIPE SETS shipping nyc

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnod

AC Members
Mar 27, 2011
I've got some DIY lily pipes I made for sale as a cheaper alternative to the rather expensive glassware.
I've sold a few sets on other forums and decided to offer on this lovely site. :)

I've got 13mm, and 17mm outflow and intakes.
Here are few examples of 13mm sets:
9.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG

Here's few shots of 17mm sets.
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
The first is a 5/8" (17mm) with a 1/2" inner diameter fitting. (I believe this is the normal inner diameter of a 17mm)
The second is a 5/8" outer diameter with a 3/8" inner diameter fitting. (I personally like this make for the thickness - the inner diameter is the same as my 13mm set)

Because the bends, as clearly shown in photos, are not nearly as perfect compared to a glass set, I will be offering a complete satisfaction guaranteed for a limited time to any buyer. Upon receiving and testing the goods, if you're not happy with the set, I will refund you the money minus actual shipping charges. All I ask is that you really give the goods a fair chance of what it's suppose to do.

Pricing are as follows.
13mm sets: $25 shipped
17mm sets: $30 shipped if it fits into small priority, $35 for medium flat rate. This would depend on the height you require.
I will not be making any pre-made sets since everyone has different specifications they require.

I'm open to any custom work, but that will require a different set of guidelines to my satisfaction guaranteed policy.

Thanks and please feel free to PM me with any questions!!! :D

9.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

darkrainer

Registered Member
Feb 8, 2012
I'd be very interested in getting the 17mm because the canister filter is 5/8. Do you think that would be too much for a 5.4 gallon or 8.6 gallon Cube Mini M and Cube Mini L. If you recommend the 13mm is there a way other than usign tape to connect the 5/8 to 1/2 mm? Let me know cuz I am willing to buy :D

gnod

AC Members
Mar 27, 2011
Before I offer my opinions, I have few basic questions.
What filter do you have?
What is the OD & ID of the tubing for your filter.

I'd be very interested in getting the 17mm because the canister filter is 5/8. Do you think that would be too much for a 5.4 gallon or 8.6 gallon Cube Mini M and Cube Mini L. If you recommend the 13mm is there a way other than usign tape to connect the 5/8 to 1/2 mm? Let me know cuz I am willing to buy :D

darkrainer

Registered Member
Feb 8, 2012
I'm thinking about getting this canister filter CF400UV 4-Stage Canister Filter with UV 9W - 370 gph - 3+1 Stage filtration system
Capable of Mechanical, Biological, and Chemical Filtration
Easy to set up and clean
Very quiet and efficient
White enclosure
370 gals/hr
Suitable for tanks up to 125 gal
AC 110V
35 Watts
9 Watt UV Sterilizer
5ft 2in power cord with ground
11.5 pounds
Works for both fresh and salt water tanks
Dimensions: 10.5" x 10.5" x 16" Vinyl Hose Inner Diameter (ID): 5/8"

gnod

AC Members
Mar 27, 2011
Nice! I love detailed descriptions.
Yes the 5/8" will probably work, but as with all my customers, as a safety precaution I always advise to use ring clamps.
With that said, in my humble opinion, it seems like the 370 gals/hr seems quite a lot for a 5, and maybe even a 10 gallon.

I have a 5/8" tubing where the inner diameter for the pipe is the same size as a 13mm so in this case you can opt for that instead of a 13mm pipe, and retrofitting it to your 5/8" pipe. Still, I can't be certain if it will be too much, or too little flow for you as I've never owned this filter.

If you're interested, let's take this offline - PM me for more details and the next steps!

I'm thinking about getting this canister filter CF400UV 4-Stage Canister Filter with UV 9W - 370 gph - 3+1 Stage filtration system
Capable of Mechanical, Biological, and Chemical Filtration
Easy to set up and clean
Very quiet and efficient
White enclosure
370 gals/hr
Suitable for tanks up to 125 gal
AC 110V
35 Watts
9 Watt UV Sterilizer
5ft 2in power cord with ground
11.5 pounds
Works for both fresh and salt water tanks