Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    you are hypnotized! LOL livebearerfreak's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    douglas harvey
    well a 95 percent change we would lose instantly.... now the 5 percent that we may win, is if the alien race is dumb somehow yet created a intersteller space ship to travel... now if they were dumb yet created somthing that can travel at the speed of light then idk....... cause we cant even do that yet... i give it another 50 years tell we atleast achive the speed of light
    help save monster aquaria network! sign the petition please! http://support.monsterfishkeepers.com/
    have 30 tanks, onces set up now are four 20G one 20L one 10. but have tanks from 5 gallons up to four 55s

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    douglas harvey
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB94xX36gx8 heres a VID of me talking about whats on my mind ( if you get offended easy then dont watch )
    help save monster aquaria network! sign the petition please! http://support.monsterfishkeepers.com/
    have 30 tanks, onces set up now are four 20G one 20L one 10. but have tanks from 5 gallons up to four 55s

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Larry
    Last Activity
    Yesterday 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by livebearerfreak View Post
    yes there are billions of other alien race, and yes we are aliens to another life form... whether there classified as *dumb* or classified as *suppierer* to us... * which i dought they are dumb if they can intersteller travel which we most likly wont acomplish for the next 50 or so years * so most likly they are suppierer to us if they can reach us, and if they wanted battle..... it wont be like the movie * independent day * where we win....... we will lose unless we all can somehow learn to work with eachother THEN and maybe THEN will we have a chance, that and if our technology grew another 100 plus years
    Why do you have the notion that aliens are "bad"? I would hope that if they are able to reach us that means their technology is more advanced than ours currently is (you said this and I do agree) they wouldn't need puny humans for anything. I don't understand how one time you say aliens are the reason for our existence but then you believe they want to destroy us. If we are a creation of an alien race why would they want to know destroy their creation?
    Being a survivor means living with purpose, not existing in misery.
    Support the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
    Facebook

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    douglas harvey
    never said aliens were our creaters, we have one creater but i am not going into Religion.. you said * i would hope that if they reached us * well there already here.... ( alot of UFOS and stuff like that, that are NOT of our government technology.. ) plus how would you think we got to where we are today? some form of alien race helping us.. for one, cloaked drones from the U.S.... i KNOW we wouldnt have created somthing that can turn (invisiable) without alien help i will go on in a bit, going to finish eating quickly. watch my vid and tell me what you think please.

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Last Activity
    06-19-2014 5:52 PM
    I lol'ed at "Aye aye aye when will we ever learn" lol

I admire your ambition though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
    If something is worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Larry
    Last Activity
    Yesterday 11:03 PM
    OK let me ask you this way, if aliens have helped us in the past why do you think their return is going to be a battle?
    Being a survivor means living with purpose, not existing in misery.
    Support the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
    Facebook

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    douglas harvey
    look at ourselfs... all we do is want war/hatred/greed/were selfish....no need to go on..

Why would ******* be censored? Zaffy's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Last Activity
    Today 12:29 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB94xX36gx8 heres a VID of me talking about whats on my mind ( if you get offended easy then dont watch )
    Thank you for this.
    W.W.J-L.D.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill View Post
    Wow Zaf you're like a One Man Gang, you can dish out vigilante justice, blackmail, and snitch all without breaking a sweat.

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    douglas harvey
    may make more videos as i hear more stuff.

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Last Activity
    06-19-2014 5:52 PM
    look at ourselfs... all we do is want war/hatred/greed/were selfish....no need to go on..
    I hate to say it.......but he makes a good point.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
    If something is worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information