FS more cholla wood now with better pics :D

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookymonster760

AC Members
Apr 4, 2011
well i got a new camera and i wanted to try out its features along with i want to buy another tank so low and behold look at these crappy picture
okay cholla wood is really awesome it drops your ph (depending on how big the piece is and how big the tank is) by releasing tanis which makes your water a hue of brown which in my opinion makes the tank even more beautiful either way if you dont want the tanis just soak the wood in boiling water for about 20 to 30 mins. shrimps snails and fish all love this stuff since it provides them with tons of food just look at this pic the wood is still floating

all right now to the wood these are all shrimp shelters for babies to scape and not get eaten by big fish since the wood has so many holes
from bottom up
A. 6 dollars for B. 7 dollars C. 6 dollars

D. 6 dollars E. 6 dollars F. 6 dollars

G. pretty weird looking one 6 dollars

H. this one looks like mopani bit its cholla 7 dollars

I. smaller one but still cool 5 dollars

J. so tempted to keep this one but i already have like 20 pieces that i have yet to use so 13 dollars

K. cool little piece 6 dollars

L. this is one of the coolest peice i have seen and its huge 16 dollars

M another cool and huge piece and when i say huge look at it compared to the can 20 dollars

also have painted fire red for a buck each at about this big ___ have about 50 of those

shipping for the wood is 10 bucks for up to 4 pieces after that add a dollar per piece or TAKE ALL WOOD FOR 100 DOLLARS SHIPPED
shipping on the pfr is 8 dollars for one or all
also i want to address that some people have not received theyre wood i believe its three people and thats my fault since i think the usps has lost the packages and i for being cheap didnt get tracking so if you are one of those persons please pm and i will get you a refund or i can send you more wood for free

JustinDavis

Who says Convicts are boring?
Jun 7, 2011
BUMP for a great guy/shipper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store