Page 13 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
    I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo! [AC] RICKETS's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Not sure if I'll be back on until after night so this is a placeholder vote so I won't UD.

I vote to flush maelstrom.. Oops, I mean I vote to burn Maelstrom at the stake.

That is a random pick as I don't have anything to go on yet.
    The origin of the word "rickets" is probably from the Old English dialect word 'wrickken', to twist. The Greek derived word "rachitis" (ραχίτις, meaning "inflammation of the spine") was later adopted as the scientific term for rickets, due chiefly to the words' similarity in sound.

what happened??? [AC] maelstrom's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] RICKETS View Post
    Not sure if I'll be back on until after night so this is a placeholder vote so I won't UD.

I vote to flush maelstrom.. Oops, I mean I vote to burn Maelstrom at the stake.

That is a random pick as I don't have anything to go on yet.
    Don't you know you can't flush the toilet?! Immunity!

But seriously I wish you had enough time to at least get some thoughts out there about the most recent events.
    The ordinary accounts of this vortex had by no means prepared me for what I saw… It appeared to me, in fact, a self-evident thing, that the largest ship of the line in existence, coming within the influence of that deadly attraction, could resist it as little as a feather the hurricane, and must disappear bodily and at once

Unicorn of the sea [AC] narwhal's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Monodon monoceros
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] wing nut View Post
    I wouldn't say Tree stuck their neck out. I think they thought it would be a subtle push in that direction. If you really think about it he implicated Cnote too. If Wiz was lynched and showed innocent then Tree could say Cnote protected Wiz knowing he was innocent so Cnote must be scum. So we could be taking out 2 innocents per that 1 small subtle statement.

Actually Trees reasoning is flawed. Wiz vote post is 12 hours after his initial slow day post. Why would it make more sense to place the vote almost 24 hours early if you know you can see what happens overnight?

That makes sense to me. I did notice that the time between the posts seemed to be over looked.

Mafia Goddess [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    OK I might not be around for nightfall unfortunately. I feel better acting on whatever logic is available than anything else. I said the scummiest move so far was the third vote on Tree so I retract my vote to lynch whoever I said I was voting for before and I vote to lynch Driver8

Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Nibiru
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx View Post
    Ok I am out for a while. I reread and I suppose I would say that if the jump aboard Tree Hugger was the mafia team move then this will be a very easy game for the town.

So aside from the scummiest post being the wizard stirring things a bit (which is also capable of being read as an innocent and pro town post) the scummiest move so far is probably the third vote on Tree Hugger which I think was Driver8 (?). That's about as much as you could make out of the game so far.
    OK I might not be around for nightfall unfortunately. I feel better acting on whatever logic is available than anything else. I said the scummiest move so far was the third vote on Tree so I retract my vote to lynch whoever I said I was voting for before and I vote to lynch Driver8
    Is there any reason other than just the fact that it is the 3rd vote?
    It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Interesting interesting interesting well not really. Hi guys I am late because somebody gave me the wrong user name details. Anyway I vote to lynch FireDancer7905 this is a random vote.
    If you say so.

Anyway the Scummiest thing that anyone has said so far was probably wizard looking for a little more action and I wouldn't be willing to hang him for that. The votes meh so far.
    Ok I am out for a while. I reread and I suppose I would say that if the jump aboard Tree Hugger was the mafia team move then this will be a very easy game for the town.

So aside from the scummiest post being the wizard stirring things a bit (which is also capable of being read as an innocent and pro town post) the scummiest move so far is probably the third vote on Tree Hugger which I think was Driver8 (?). That's about as much as you could make out of the game so far.
    You never said that... not even once... In fact, you said twice (and maybe a third time) that the scummiest thing was wiz stirring things up. You voted for Firedancer before.

All of this is really making me question whether or not you are actually playing the game. I still don't think you read before thowing your "random" vote and this just pushes it even futher. I retract my vote to burn C-note and vote to burn Nemesis at the stake.
    The ordinary accounts of this vortex had by no means prepared me for what I saw… It appeared to me, in fact, a self-evident thing, that the largest ship of the line in existence, coming within the influence of that deadly attraction, could resist it as little as a feather the hurricane, and must disappear bodily and at once

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Ninja'd with missed info. My mistake Nemesis, you did say that you didn't like the third vote. I must have missed that while reading but my thoughts and vote still stand.

Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Nibiru
    Tree, would it be fair to ask whether you've played before? I only ask because I don't remember anyone who has played recently ever referring to Wiz as "the wizard," at least not in any more recent games.

Quote Originally Posted by [AC] Tree_Hugger View Post
    Which is it? Dead or Day 1 voting? Odd that you would not place a vote with the first post, oh I forgot it was dead. Then you must of remembered it was Day one and there is nothing to go on. Makes perfect sense. Looks like a normal day one. Why make an excuse for your vote? Why make an excuse for not being around? I vote to burn the wizard at the stake.
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] Tree_Hugger View Post
    Why protect the wizard?
    It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

ippity bippity boop [AC] wing nut's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] maelstrom View Post
    Regarless of what role Wiz has, this stands out to me. It almost seems like you are hinting at C-note being innocent?

Looking at it as Tree being scum its the conclusion I came too. Cnote could be scum latching onto an innocent as far as I know. I don't know if Tree would implicate Cnote if they are scum team mates. So I was running under the thought of Tree acting alone.

Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] Doomsday998 View Post
    BH, what would make you say that?
    Zaffy is undeniably and unmistakably Zaffy.

Page 13 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast

Thread Information