Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1452
  1. #101
    what happened??? [AC] maelstrom's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ACville
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] Doomsday998 View Post
    What about Tree's point is valid?

    Unless we have a new player as one of the 6 "anonymous" players LG had on the latest list in the signup thread then we have a game of vets.
    Thier point was that Wiz came on and said it was dead and that voting would be hard then came right back and voted. Why not A) include the vote with the dead statement or B) wait until something happens before voting? I'm not saying this is watertight by any stretch of the imagination but it was not something that C-note could claim to be "looking for a reason to vote them."
    The ordinary accounts of this vortex had by no means prepared me for what I saw… It appeared to me, in fact, a self-evident thing, that the largest ship of the line in existence, coming within the influence of that deadly attraction, could resist it as little as a feather the hurricane, and must disappear bodily and at once





  2. #102
    Mafia Goddess [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ACville, Greece
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] Doomsday998 View Post
    ..at least joke votes have some sort of reasoning behind them, albeit not the best reasoning.
    Are you saying a joke vote is more innocent than a vote declared as random ?


    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] Doomsday998 View Post
    What do you think about Tree's vote on Wiz? What do you think about the subsequent votes on Tree?
    What do you think about them ?



  3. #103
    what happened??? [AC] maelstrom's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ACville
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx View Post


    Are you saying a joke vote is more innocent than a vote declared as random ?



    I'm not sure what Doomsday thinks of it but a joke vote to me shows that you actually read and may actually try to participate later on... A random vote could just mean that you don't care enough to catch up. But that is just my opinion.
    The ordinary accounts of this vortex had by no means prepared me for what I saw… It appeared to me, in fact, a self-evident thing, that the largest ship of the line in existence, coming within the influence of that deadly attraction, could resist it as little as a feather the hurricane, and must disappear bodily and at once



  4. #104
    Ouch. [AC] Doomsday998's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Nibiru
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The year 2012
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] maelstrom View Post
    Thier point was that Wiz came on and said it was dead and that voting would be hard then came right back and voted. Why not A) include the vote with the dead statement or B) wait until something happens before voting? I'm not saying this is watertight by any stretch of the imagination but it was not something that C-note could claim to be "looking for a reason to vote them."
    Wiz's first post was last night, his vote was this morning. He also said he might not get a vote in before nightfall. I don't see any reason not to believe that, at this point in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx View Post


    Are you saying a joke vote is more innocent than a vote declared as random ?




    What do you think about them ?
    Only because of the fact that a joke vote has at least some basis in the game. A random vote has no basis to anyone other that the person placing the vote.

    I've already commented on Tree's vote on Wiz. As for the votes on Tree, the timing of the "train" was suspicious but I don't exactly see why Tree reacted the way he/she did.

    How about you answer the question yourself?
    It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.



  5. #105
    Mafia Goddess [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ACville, Greece
    Posts
    1
    If you say so.

    Anyway the Scummiest thing that anyone has said so far was probably wizard looking for a little more action and I wouldn't be willing to hang him for that. The votes meh so far.



  6. #106
    Mafia Goddess [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ACville, Greece
    Posts
    1
    My last post above is in response to post 103.



  7. #107
    ippity bippity boop [AC] wing nut's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ACville
    Posts
    0
    Did a reread and feel comfortable with my vote. Took me a few to decide if I felt the quick pile on was anything but the votes fell so quick I doubt it. Then Tree calling protection of Wiz so early in the game made me wonder if they are just trying to get a known good player out quickly.



  8. #108
    Mafia Goddess [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ACville, Greece
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] Doomsday998 View Post
    I've already commented on Tree's vote on Wiz. As for the votes on Tree, the timing of the "train" was suspicious but I don't exactly see why Tree reacted the way he/she did.

    How about you answer the question yourself?
    I said what I think the most obviously scummy post made so far was. As regards the votes I don't think there is much of anything to read into them yet.



  9. #109
    Mafia Goddess [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ACville, Greece
    Posts
    1
    Ok I am out for a while. I reread and I suppose I would say that if the jump aboard Tree Hugger was the mafia team move then this will be a very easy game for the town.

    So aside from the scummiest post being the wizard stirring things a bit (which is also capable of being read as an innocent and pro town post) the scummiest move so far is probably the third vote on Tree Hugger which I think was Driver8 (?). That's about as much as you could make out of the game so far.



  10. #110
    Ouch. [AC] Doomsday998's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Nibiru
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The year 2012
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx View Post
    I said what I think the most obviously scummy post made so far was. As regards the votes I don't think there is much of anything to read into them yet.
    Yep, after you didn't answer the first time
    It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.



Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mafia 100...The Witches return - sign-up
    By Lady G in forum General Chit-Chat
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 8:57 PM
  2. MAFIA #68, Mafia in SPACE game thread, revised and corrected.
    By Fishfriend1 in forum General Chit-Chat
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 10:10 PM
  3. Mafia #13 - The Witches of ACville- the play
    By Rbishop in forum General Chit-Chat
    Replies: 970
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 2:43 PM
  4. Witches of ACville Mafia - signup
    By Dangerdoll in forum General Chit-Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 5:30 PM
  5. The Witches of ACville--Mafia #13 Sign Up
    By Rbishop in forum General Chit-Chat
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 4:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •