Page 116 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1452
    Mafia Goddess [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    I retract my vote to burn Scoop.

Scoop if not me who would your vote be on ?

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo! [AC] RICKETS's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] scoop411 View Post
    You don't have to look too far.
    I remember that quote you pulled, Scoop. You were trying to provoke me about keeping lists or being organized and such. You wanted me out and voted me. Good excuse to keep from voting Narwhal too.

That isn't the same thing at all. You don't want to flaunt your connection with Wingnut right now so you didn't say "she" on purpose. That still makes it a slip... a costly slip.
    The origin of the word "rickets" is probably from the Old English dialect word 'wrickken', to twist. The Greek derived word "rachitis" (ραχίτις, meaning "inflammation of the spine") was later adopted as the scientific term for rickets, due chiefly to the words' similarity in sound.

Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    probably C-note

Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] RICKETS View Post
    I remember that quote you pulled, Scoop. You were trying to provoke me about keeping lists or being organized and such. You wanted me out and voted me. Good excuse to keep from voting Narwhal too.

That isn't the same thing at all. You don't want to flaunt your connection with Wingnut right now so you didn't say "she" on purpose. That still makes it a slip... a costly slip.
    or Rickets

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl Lady G's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Blog Entries
    I'm here guys/gals....soooo sorry for my absence, going to get caught up on everything now! My daughter took my laptop with her tonight and this computer has been freezing up, shutting down and just being plain stupid. Been running scans, tests, and everything else all day on it. It at least isn't freezing up at the moment, I couldn't even post earlier every time I logged in it froze up! Anyway, going to see what has happened and get the votes down. If something happens and it takes me till after nightfall time to get through it, nothing after 8pm will count toward nightfall. If all else fails I'll get the IPad (I HATE that thing) :P
    The happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the most of everything they have. So Live it up, Laugh loudly, & Love deeply

Quote Originally Posted by IceH2O View Post
    I hear Mr Zaffy will give you a dollar if you pull his finger.

Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    OK.

I see Rickets as a campaigning townie who thinks they're untouchable hence the strength of their assertions. All over Fire at the start of today, all over me, now all over you.

But I lean them innocent, and at least I know they wern't a witch when Wing Nut was one.

C-Note - what's the case there ?

Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] RICKETS View Post

I never said it wasn't on purpose. Are you reading my posts or skimming I can see that oppurtunism you were acused of earlier.

Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    C- note is mostly gut. I'll find the post that bothered me.

Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    OK, well, I can't vote for myself nor am I going to do that, so if you've got somebody else you can build a case for lets see it - you don't have much time.

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo! [AC] RICKETS's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Members
    AC Members
    Quote Originally Posted by [AC] scoop411 View Post
    I never said it wasn't on purpose. Are you reading my posts or skimming I can see that oppurtunism you were acused of earlier.
    Neither. I remember it specifically... probably because it was me you pulled it on. A subtle thing like that on someone else, I might have missed it. I thought it might be a scum tactic at the time but chose to ignore it. Wasn't going to let you provoke me.
    The origin of the word "rickets" is probably from the Old English dialect word 'wrickken', to twist. The Greek derived word "rachitis" (ραχίτις, meaning "inflammation of the spine") was later adopted as the scientific term for rickets, due chiefly to the words' similarity in sound.

Page 116 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126 ... LastLast

Thread Information