FT Dwarf water lettuce, salvinia minima, taiwan moss

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip55555

Registered Member
Jul 11, 2011
I have some dwarf water lettuce, salvinia minima and a small amount of Taiwan moss and I'm wanting to trade for other plants or sell as a package for $12 shipped priority mail. I would prefer to trade so feel free to post here or PM offers :)

Thanks

tulip55555

Registered Member
Jul 11, 2011
007.JPG

The container is 6x8 inches. Top right is 2x3 inches Taiwan moss, top left is approximately 10 dwarf water lettuce and the bottom portion is salvinia minima, about 20 plants. Essentially it's $2 per portion. I can add additional portions for $2 each. I also have a small amount of subwassertang for $2 per 1 square inch portion.

I have 2 packages containing the Taiwan moss, but I have several portion of the water lettuce and salvinia for $11 shipped priority. Please add $1 if you would like a tracking number.

007.JPG

Last edited:

tulip55555

Registered Member
Jul 11, 2011
I need to get rid of this so I will double the portions. it will go in the trash tomorrow. They are very nice plants with great roots.

tulip55555

Registered Member
Jul 11, 2011
I will be changing this deal to RAOK. 4x4 square inches dwarf water lettuce/salvinia for $7 shipped. I would hate to throw it away. They are beautiful plants. Great for betta tanks!
I have 2 portions to give.
Thanks

WildForFish

AC Members
Jul 13, 2008
California
Hello,

I would be interested on getting all that you still have available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store