FS FS Shrimp SSS , Kijg Kong , Blue Bolt , Wine Red others Cincinnait, OH Shipped

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

reefdive

AC Members
Jan 27, 2012
Hello I have many fishtanks filled with shrimp , endlers and cories along with a wide range of other fish 3000 gallons in all . I sell from my basement and online on Ebay (1737 positive no negative ) What I have ready for sale now are 4 Full Wine red ($70 ) 3 Full black KK ( $70 ) 1 Blue Bolt ( $150 ) 6 Black KK ( $60 ) and 30 SSS High grade ( $15 ) a purer cleaner white than the regular . Also all types of CRS, CBS 12 types of Neocardina , Tigers , Orange Tigers , Snowball Etc . Etc. . At present I am just doing this Retail but may be going into wholesale and would not be on the Classifieds at that point . So if you want some shrimp retail I am here or at bobbauer@cinci.rr.com for the time being . Also interested in wholesale customers and will not be selling retail here if there are some interested parties . Thanks Bob

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
How about a link to some actual verifiable feedback too.

reefdive

AC Members
Jan 27, 2012
You can contact me at bobbauer@cinci.rr.com for serious inquiries or do a search on ebay for the mentioned items and I will respond quickly to any Questions . Also have pictures there . Or I can attach them to an email but I do not have an account set up nor the time to have one with one of the photobucket or whatever is needed to post here Sorry

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
This just looks fishy. Your forum name is not the same as the ebay name and you didnt give your ebay name in this post. Your ebay name and your email do not match either and your email is not listed on your ebay page so we can match them. There is no information on your ebay listings that would connect this forum character to it. You wont post direct links or pictures (you dont need photobucket, you can upload them directly from your computer, which, if you've uploaded them to ebay, you should have). There are a lot of scammers out there and your stock is expensive. With aquabid or ebay it isnt such a big problem since the site usually provides some kind of credibility and insurance, but with this forum it is mostly hobbyists. That would be a lot of money to lose out on. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but it is better to be skeptical than scammed. Try building some credibility on the forums by making knowledgeable posts with pictures of your tanks and setups. It will be much easier to sell here that way.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
This just looks fishy. Your forum name is not the same as the ebay name and you didnt give your ebay name in this post. Your ebay name and your email do not match either and your email is not listed on your ebay page so we can match them. There is no information on your ebay listings that would connect this forum character to it. You wont post direct links or pictures (you dont need photobucket, you can upload them directly from your computer, which, if you've uploaded them to ebay, you should have). There are a lot of scammers out there and your stock is expensive. With aquabid or ebay it isnt such a big problem since the site usually provides some kind of credibility and insurance, but with this forum it is mostly hobbyists. That would be a lot of money to lose out on. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but it is better to be skeptical than scammed. Try building some credibility on the forums by making knowledgeable posts with pictures of your tanks and setups. It will be much easier to sell here that way.
caveat emptor.

or maybe register as a community vendor, per the rules of the forum it seems that you are trying to do this commercially.

reefdive

AC Members
Jan 27, 2012
Wow ! But I guess I can understand your Doubting Thomas attitudes though , as I attempted to make 2 purchases from here in the last 2 weeks and they were both complete loser's . Good thing I used paypal or I would have lost my money . Still it was a waste of time and a lot of aggravation so looking at it from your point of view I can understand your hesitation . Think I will just offer my shrimp else where just wanted to see if there were any serious hobbyist interested in top Quality product's with 100% gauarantee . I am making the change gradually from hobbyist to retailer . I have to say I am surprised by the aggresiveness of 2 of the poster's here . In my mind if I did something wrong or you needed confirmation contacting me would have been a better idea . I think I will stick to wholesale at least on this forum . WOW still in disbelief

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store