FS Guppys-P/UorShipping-Oregon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaysfishys

AC Members
Aug 22, 2011
Oregon
Have some guppies if anyone's interested - I call them tie-dye or some refer to them as Variegated, spotted/cobras and a few yellow albinos.
The lines aren't completely clean/pure at this time so if someones looking to raise some feeders or just have some cool looking guppies these are great for that. A few sample pics of what they look like, and my pic skills aren't great so never can do them justice. If you send me your zip I can give you a quote which includes the heat pack, insulate lined box, shipping tracking/confirmation #, etc... been running right at $17 for east coast priority shipments for a box full of youngsters

Males $1.50 each assorted
Females pre-hit $1.25 each assorted
Sm / younger females $.75 each assorted
Yellows (all are young fish 2 - 4 months old will try to get a good ratio) $2.00 each
If your interested in spotted or tie-dye specifically I can do that too

Will accept paypal (preferred), can currently only ship to the continental US and do have feedback on aquabid under shaysfishys if someone was interested in checking it out. M/O and possible trades

Thanks for looking Shay - many more pics of them on photobucket under shaysfishys - guppys

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store