FS FS Beginner Plant Package: Ludwigia, Saggitaria, Mosses & More! $20 94133 PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchFry

AC Members
Feb 7, 2011
Hello,

Like the title says, I have a plant package for sale that includes a variety of easy to grow beginner plants that will do well in low to medium light conditions. All of these plants have been grown in shrimp tanks with no pest snails or duckweed (very rarely I do occasionally spot a limpet on the glass). To my knowledge, the tanks are also planaria-free and hydra-free.

The plant package includes the following. To learn more about these plants, please scroll down to the pictures/descriptions of the actual plants you will be receiving below. If you have any questions, please let me know! Hitchhikers may include baby CRS, OEBTs, Fire Reds, or Yellows.
- Hygrophila corymbosa siamensis; 1 plant (5+ inches)
- Ludwigia Arcuata var. Repens; 10 stems (12+ inches)
- Sagittaria subulata; 5 plants (4+ inches)
- Moss mixed variety, mostly java (1 golf ball)
- Stem plant sold to me as bacopa monnieri, though I am not sure this is correct (see pic below); 5 stems (8+ inches)

Pickup is preferred. Price is $20. Located on Russian Hill but also pickup is also possible in Tiburon or downtown SF. Please PM for details.

Hygrophila corymbosa siamensis
This plant is a very hardy and undemanding plant that will look good in mid to background. The plant will take on a bronze hue in bright light, and will produce baby plantlets once established.
hygrophilasiamensis.jpg

Ludwigia repens var arcuata
This is a beautiful, easy to care for and fast-growing plant that will thrive under any environment. The plant will have a more reddish color under strong light.
ludwigiarepensarcuata.jpg

Sagittaria Subulata
An attractive foreground plant that is well suited to a wide range of tank conditions. Once established, the plant will spread through runners, creating attractive clumps of plants.
saggitariasublata.jpg

Stem plant with attractive pink tip
This plant was sold to me as moneywort, but I am not sure that that is correct. If anyone can ID this plant, it would be greatly appreciated! Anyway, in the last few weeks that I have had this plant, I have seen it grow quickly (2 inches per week). This plant has mostly green leaves with attractive pink tips.
bacopamonnieri.jpg
Moss
There is a large clump of moss growing in my tank. It is mostly java, but may include a few stray bits of flame moss, peacock moss, or fissidens.
Mossmedley.jpg

bacopamonnieri.jpg hygrophilasiamensis.jpg ludwigiarepensarcuata.jpg Mossmedley.jpg saggitariasublata.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store