My first Pleco babys!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ladyblues1965

AC Members
May 15, 2008
Helena Arkansas
Real Name
Kelley Taylor
Well looking at my tank yesterday morning I see a tiny fish looming close to the top of the water line. Being the age that I am I had to hurry and go find my seeing eye dogs (My reader glasses) and I run back to the tank hoping the little guy hadnt moved and low and behold there was now two there. having my glasses I was able to see they are bushynose pleco babys!! this morning once again I was looking, and better prepared with my glasses and found about twenty babys in the tank. I am so excited!! I will try to get a pic of the little guys but be wared my photo skills arent the best.

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam
thats awesome

That brown long fin female you sent me spawned with my albino short fin about a week ago and I got a nice batch of babies out of it (I have also had my brown short fin spawn with the same albino male and my albino short fin female spawn with my short fin brown male this week, babies everywhere) I have since separated out the 2 long fins you sent me so hopefully they will spawn me some long fin babies.

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Oh how cool! Congratulations fish grandma:)

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Awww..babies!! Congrats. I'm right with you on the reading glasses!! I fished a "baby" out of my tank not so long ago to only find after putting my glasses on it was just a small moneywort leaf.

Nothing cuter than those wee bushy nose!:clap:

ladyblues1965

AC Members
May 15, 2008
Helena Arkansas
Real Name
Kelley Taylor
OMG I laughed out loud MyKids I have done things like that!! Its hell to age !! <br>
thanks ya all I was so excited !! I will try to get a pic tonight .. I would have done that this morning but when I downloaded the cameras card into the computer I forgot and left in in there. I turned on the camera this morn to get a pic and it said no card. ITS THAT AGING THING AGAIN. Eyes memory ect.........<br>wow&nbsp; Maverik&nbsp;they have done well for you allready I am so glad you like the ones I sent I have a ton more that need to go. The person looking for them never got back&nbsp;&nbsp; but I wanted to say thanks for&nbsp; the compliment on the fish . it always helps to have&nbsp; good feedback from other buyers.<br>

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Congrats ! Baby plecos are the cutest of all baby fish, at least IMHO ! Nice job.

smitty

AC Members
Jul 8, 2004
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
Real Name
Jeffrey Smith
Camera Used
Olympus FE-370; Sony HDR-CX580
Congrats on the spawn. I have spawned pretty much everything I've had except my plecos.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store