FS Levamisole HCl Powder - Orlando, FL - shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisyang

Registered Member
May 21, 2010
It's a very effective treatment against many internal parasites, and it does not harm the bio-filter, plants,and fish.
I dosed 20 mg/L, which is about 0.8 g per 10 gallons, do a mass water change three days later, and dosed it again in three weeks. (change the water three days later)
It's very effective, and my royal plecos, blue eye bushynose plecos, rubber-lip plecos, and angel fishes are fine.

10 grams $14
20 grams $24
60 grams $55

PM if interests. I will sent PayPal invoice to you.

P1030141.jpg

bornfree

Registered Member
Mar 5, 2012
We are desperately seeking Levamisole for our 30 gallon tank TODAY! We had 3 male guppies and 4 tetras when we introduced 6 female guppies into the tank for breeding. Little did we know that the puffy bellies of the female guppies WERE NOT babies but worms.!! We have taken out all the gravel and currently giving them a parasite medicine since last night. They worms are all coming out and we are fishing them out but we are losing fish.
I want to place my order today. I will get our Paypal info from traveling husband and email you back. Your advise is graciously welcomed!

bornfree

Registered Member
Mar 5, 2012
I am new to Aquaiacentral (joined today)!! I`m seeking to purchase Levamisole for a 30 gallon tank. Do you sell this or where would you recommend I look. thanks sooo much. Desperately trying to keep the rest of our fish healthly and alive! :|

Underwhelmed

AC Members
Apr 1, 2011
Real Name
Bryan
I think the poster is responding to PM's. You need 5 posts in the regular forum to be able to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store