Picked up a few new critters...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I was at the Hamburg Reptile Show over the weekend and had a pretty productive day! The pics are a little rough seeing how I used my cellphone camera.

I don't know what I was thinking but I picked up this little red Crested Gecko for cheap. I'm interested to see what color it ends up as an adult and I'm hoping it turns out to be a male so I can pair it with my red female!
Crestie.jpg

I also picked up a juvenile Red Cheeked Mud Turtle. These guys are becoming harder and harder to find. I'm hoping this one grows into a male but I'm thinking it might end up the opposite. Oh well, then I'll have 2 females and the search for a male will continue....
RedCheek.jpg

After bumping into a fellow Aquariacentral member I found out that there was a vendor selling a male Yellow Ackie Monitor, something I've been search 2 years for. I was able to knock down the price because of a slight foot injury that will end up healing just fine. At the moment he's in quarantine and within a month I'll introduce him to my 2 lady ackies. Thanks again for spotting him Roy!
Ackie.jpg

Ackie.jpg Crestie.jpg RedCheek.jpg

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Very cool, Vicious!

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
Nice pickups!

bettalover77

AC Members
May 27, 2010
Real Name
Alex
nice!

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
Nice pickups!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Congrats!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I wish I could own lizards but can't or else Ide be wanting some Ackies from you. Night Lizards and turtle you got. More pics would be appreciated

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store