FS RREA Red Grass Guppies Gudgeons Assassin Snails Shrimp and others Shipping SC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
I am thinning the herds again, so I have some fish, shrimp, and snails up for grabs. All shipping is via priority mail with a heat pack unless express mail is requested. Only express mail is guaranteed. Priority mail is at your own risk. All things listed are available now except for the assassin snails which won't be available for shipping until next week. PM for shipping quote. Prices are as follows:

RREA Red Grass Guppies young pair - $12 or trio for $16 plus shipping.

Male Peacock Gudgeons - $5 each (only 2 available)

Bumble Bee shrimp hybrids - $2 each

Least Killifish - .50 cents each

Assassin snails - $2 each

004.JPG

013.JPG

101.JPG

004.JPG 013.JPG 101.JPG

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
replied. :)

For those interested in what the Least Killies look like:

010.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG 009.JPG

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
The guppies you have do/will they eat there fry?
They do eat some of their fry. I keep them in a heavily planted tank and still have a lot of survivors, but they do as guppies do and eat their fry from time to time.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Least killies are sold out. Gudgeons are pending. Still available is one pair of guppies or a reverse trio, shrimp, and assassin snails.

hordain@hotmail.com send me info on the pair of males gudgeons and ill paypal you the money when i get home tonight at 10ish
I emailed you back. I just need a location to provide shipping info. :)

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
the shrimp, they are hybrids of bumblebee and...what? Nice looking beasts, that pictured one anyway. Would they interact in a productively immoral way with crystal reds?

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
the shrimp, they are hybrids of bumblebee and...what? Nice looking beasts, that pictured one anyway. Would they interact in a productively immoral way with crystal reds?
Hi! Thanks. =) The problem is that I don't know what they are hybrid of. I keep Dark headed Bumble Bee shrimp (Cardina SP. Breviata, but the last batch that came to me had at least one shrimp with some hybrid genes because they quickly started to look like something more hybrid. The original seller and I have chatted about it and can only trace it back to possibly where they were farmed as her sp. Breviata are not looking hybrid and I have not kept them with anything other than some RCS. I literally have nothing around that they could have hybridized with so it's a bit of a mystery. If I had to guess by looking at them I would say they were hybrid of some kind of tiger shrimp, but some people and charts say Breviata will not interbreed with tigers so I am just really not sure. Honestly, since I don't know what exactly they are a mix of I can't in good conscience say it would be 100% safe to keep them with other types of bee shrimp like Crystal Reds. I would hate for them to hybridize someone else's colony of shrimp. They are really awesome shrimp to keep. I think they are pretty and they are extremely prolific breeders, but I wouldn't deem them safe to live with anything even close to interbreeding with bumblebee, bee, or tiger shrimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store