re did 10g came out amazing!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

II Knucklez II

AC Members
Oct 6, 2011
Miami, FL
hey just finished my 10g i first had set it up like 4 months ago when i first got into the hobby but now since i got more into aquascaping and have some more knowledge about planted tanks i really wanted to redo my 10g because i knew i could do a better job. here is before and after

10g old.jpg
after
10g new.jpg10g new right.jpg10g new close middle.jpg10g new left.jpg

10g old.jpg 10g new.jpg 10g new right.jpg 10g new close middle.jpg 10g new left.jpg

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
WOW..gorgeous!!! definitely like the redo.

:clap:

jared185

AC Members
Jan 24, 2012
I'm into saltwater but I love the redo very nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
You have accomplished a modern miracle within the aquascaping/planted aquarium hobby my friend. Your aquascaping techniques are above Mr. Amano's, as you have engulfed my field of view and mind with pure whimsy and awe. Your tank metamorphosis is that of a caterpillar to a butterfly,most definitely not of that to a moth... oh, no. May your Glosso grow thick and deep with out the faintest of yellows, and may your fire shrimp float on with feelings of glee. Yes sir, you have most definitely outdone yourself on this engagement of tank over matter. If I could only gaze in it's glory, elbows on knee, hands to chin, it would be but a faint glimpse into heaven. Keep up the good work son!!!

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
You have accomplished a modern miracle within the aquascaping/planted aquarium hobby my friend. Your aquascaping techniques are above Mr. Amano's, as you have engulfed my field of view and mind with pure whimsy and awe. Your tank metamorphosis is that of a caterpillar to a butterfly,most definitely not of that to a moth... oh, no. May your Glosso grow thick and deep with out the faintest of yellows, and may your fire shrimp float on with feelings of glee. Yes sir, you have most definitely outdone yourself on this engagement of tank over matter. If I could only gaze in it's glory, elbows on knee, hands to chin, it would be but a faint glimpse into heaven. Keep up the good work son!!!
That....right there...is ..............EPIC!! :cool-1:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store