FS Frozen Fish Food - GOTTAGO - moving in 9 days! Colorado - shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

saganco

RIP my precious kitty baby
Oct 29, 2006
Colorado
Cooler full of Frozen Fish Food – Bargain Priced!

Here is the last of all my frozen fish food. For some of them,there’s only enough left to be a sample so you can decide if it’s somethingyour fish like or not. All of them have the amount (or approximate amount)left. Shipping cost will depend you’re your zip (it’s 9 pounds from zip 81211 –package dimensions 14x12x12 – you can price it out at USPS.COM). Priority mailwith a styro cooler and dry ice should suffice at this time of year – unlessyour weather might be a problem. MINE sure isn’t! It’s snowing againtoday! We’re leaving town in the rv in 9 days, and there’s no place tostore frozen fish food! $39 plusshipping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally’s Bloodworms – 1 lb bag, about 1/5 left, plus 3 fullnever opened bags
Sally’s Beefheart – 1 lb bag, a corner missing
Sally’s Mysis Shrimp – 8 oz bag, a corner missing
Baby Brine Shrimp cubes – full package, plus 1 pkg with 1 cube
Frozen Mussel cubes – 15 out of 24 left
White Mosquito Larvae cubes – 6 out of 36 left
Frozen Cyclops cubes – 6 out of 30 left
Frozen Daphnia cubes – 3 out of 30 left
“Miracle Food” Shrimp Flavor – appr 1/2 of a gallon baggie left
Unknown frozen food – appr ½ of a quart baggie left (might alsobe miracle food from a previous bag)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please add $1.85 for insurance. Paypal is fine.
Thanks for looking!

saganco

Oct 29, 2006
Colorado
Wow, wonder what happened to my spacing with the copy/paste! BUMP for food that HAS to go == so make me an offer. Leaving the house in 6 days - so the frozen food HAS to go before we do!

saganco

Oct 29, 2006
Colorado
Today is shot - so tomorrow makes FOUR days till we leave. I need to do something with this great frozen food!! Reasonable offers entertained!

saganco

Oct 29, 2006
Colorado
MARCH 9TH IS THE LAST DAY I CAN SHIP THIS OUT!

For those who have asked, I’m so sorry, but I cannot break it up. We are moving into full time RV living and are getting rid of pretty much everything but the small amount of essentials that there's room for in the rig - and two styro boxes was not considered essential. ONE was/is. Plus we're down to only a couple of days left and there's simply no time for running to the neighboring town for dry ice twice (1.5 hours round trip each time). It all has to go together unless someone is close enough to come get it - and that would mean central Colorado area. Wish I could help you guys out who only want part of it, but if you get it all, you can sell or give the items you don't want to other fish keepers.

Thanks,
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store