FREE Multiple large tanks, PU only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenrocksth

AC Members
Jun 24, 2008
Milford, NH
Hi Folks. I haven't bee on AC in quite some time. I've recently moved into a new place and have strated a new job and no longer have enough time to appropriately care for my fish. I have the following available for free. These tanks are pick-up only and you'll need help. They are both occupied and will be going as such. I'm offering these tanks for free so that I can make sure that they go to an experienced fish keeper who will take good care of the fish.

1. 55g planted with a marineland C-360 canister and an AC 70 HOB, double bulb GLO light fixture. Occupied by 5 banded rainbows, a koi angel, many bronze cories, a pearl gourami, 3 female mollies, an upside-down cat, and 2 bamboo shrimp. It comes with a wrought iron stand. The plants aren't doing great, but hey, it's free :)

2. 125g acrylic with a fluval FX5 and a non-working AC110. It comes with an internal pump and a UV sterilizer, but I'm not sure if they're working as I haven't had them plugged in for a while. The tank is occupied by 2 large Oscars who won't tolerate any other occupants.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
That equipment you've got with the tank is very expensive...sure you don't want to sell it on here? All name brand stuff!

Good luck finding homes for your fish, I'm nowhere near NH although I do visit Maine most every summer :)

laurenrocksth

AC Members
Jun 24, 2008
Milford, NH
I considered selling it, but really want the tanks to go w everything so the fish continue to have good homes.

bushynoseburton

AC Members
May 8, 2011
Southern, Indiana
Real Name
Justin
With everything that is included you might list them on your local craig's list as a bundle price.... I wish I was close to you!! Good luck on what ever you decide.....

nyrangerslmb

Registered Member
Oct 29, 2009
I'm on the other side of the state, could it wait till next week? I would love to have the oscars and the 125? Do you have pics?

zmkm

AC Members
Dec 27, 2011
Are they still available? If yes, I'd like to take both tanks and all the fish from your hand. I just bought my new house and these tanks are perfect for my basement! I have been keeping community tropical fish and different cichlids for many years. I right now have a 55 gallon african cichlid tank, a 29 gallon planted tank plus a few small pleco breeding tanks. I live in Mass but not too far from your place. I may rent a small van and bring a friend as help! Can pick up on the coming Sat. Please let me know! thanks!

BTW, can't send PM right now! Please contact me by email: goolwinston@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store