FS or FT 2 Nice Silver Dollars and a Peacock Eel Pick up or Meet Findlay Ohio

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

blonde.for.life

AC Members
Apr 19, 2009
Ok i got these SDs when they were id say slightly bigger than quarters. Not sure exactly how long ago but it was warm outside lol. They are now fairly large, around palm size id say. My big scat has decided he enjoys chasing them all over and id like to find them a new home hopefully with other SDs. They came from Jeff Rapps and were called multi-banded SDs as they had stripes when they were small. They have since lost the stripes but they are really pretty and very shiny. The bottom fin shows black,orange/red and yellow. They eat all kinds of pellets and leafy greens. Theyre a bit skittish but do better in a group. Asking $35 for both or im looking for a 40gal breeder tank for a reptile. Tank does not have to hold water but cant be in bad shape.
Also selling a 4-5" peacock eel. Im ready to take down my smaller tank and just know this little guy wont get any food in my large tank. He eats cut up red worms and will take them right from your hand. $5

SDs.jpgpeacock eel.jpg

SDs.jpg peacock eel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store