FS Anyone in Fresno CA wants to buy daphnia and microworms.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjivaj

AC Members
Mar 1, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
xue
1000 daphnia for $5. Large container microworm for $5. If u need grindal worms and meal worms. I can make batches to sell too. I just don't have 2 much of them. I will be selling wild feeder guppies in the summer. Sorry local pick up only.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

kenjivaj

AC Members
Mar 1, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
xue
Are you willing to trade fish of daphnia cuz I also live in
Fresno

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Don't really need any frys or fish at the moment. But if you come by. I can give you some for daphnias free for being a AC Member. Just donate some money to me later. If there is a next time to my fish fund. It will help cut the cost of having fishes (fish food and Supplies) and stop my old lady from yelling for having too many fish. LOL

My daphnias last summer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuOjSObmPTk

Madcichlidskill

Registered Member
Feb 25, 2012
Sweet thts awesome pm me ur address cuz my crow tail betta frys about to hatch tommorrow and all I have to feed them is microworms because I heard brineshrimp cause
Bloating so I prefer the natural choice daphnia

kenjivaj

AC Members
Mar 1, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
xue
Sure email me at master.sushi@yahoo.com and I will give you my number and location. Just found out that daphnia started growing in my freshwater protein skimmer today also. I never heard of brineshrimp causing bloating. All I heard of is that daphnia give the betta a hard body for fighting only. LOL

kenjivaj

AC Members
Mar 1, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
xue
Hyea I you feed brine shrimp to Bettas to it cause bloating idk tho but becuz I'm only 14 lol

Betta frys like to stay near the top of the water. They are not bloated. If the stay low they will have an hard time getting air and die. Thats why the water line for betta breeding is so low. Feeding them brine shrimp and microworms is fine. Live daphnia is for lazy people who don't have time to feed their frys. Daphnia helps clean the tank and the frys can eat them when ever they want. And daphnia also for people with less frys. Other live food can cause more waste in your tank. If you don't have enough frys to eat them.

jcoba

Registered Member
Mar 18, 2012
I'd like to buy some daphnia from you - 1000. I'm in Fresno and let me know when's a good time to come over. Thanks.

kenjivaj

AC Members
Mar 1, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
xue
Jcoba, I can't PM you. Your PM is disable. If you want some daphnia. Just email me master.sushi@yahoo.com and i will give you my address and phone number. You can come over anytime. You just got to give the time. I currently looking for water plants to trade. Starting a planted shrimp tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store