WTB Duckweed or Frogbit

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

markus789456

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucester city, NJ
Looking to buy either duckweed or frogbit, I know they annoy most people but I would like some :p. If anyone lives in the south jersey are and has it I can pick it up. If not quote me shipping prices with the price of either duckweed or frogbit.

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
I will try to save some as I attempt to remove the blight yet again from my remaining tanks. ;)

The envelope will probably weigh the most, so ball park guess-stimate of sh should easily be under $3.

Might have about a half cup, will let you know how it goes.
Oh, and this is duckweed.
(though we have a much ruder word for it here in the south, lol.)

markus789456

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucester city, NJ
I will try to save some as I attempt to remove the blight yet again from my remaining tanks.
;)

The envelope will probably weigh the most, so ball park guess-stimate of sh should easily be under $3.

Might have about a half cup, will let you know how it goes.
Oh, and this is duckweed.
(though we have a much ruder word for it here in the south, lol.)
Ok Thanks just pm me when you have some to ship out and I will send some money your way via paypal

plecofreak2

Registered Member
Nov 22, 2011
Keyport N.J.
Real Name
Patrick
Markus, Are you near anytime near keyport nj? If so, I would be able to give you some for free. Lmk

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I have loads of duckweed, how much do you want?. Priority Mail shipping w/heat pack is around $8, First Class Mail w/out heat pack about $2.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
Would be fine w/out a heat pack as long as it doesn't freeze, I'll round up a bunch when I clean a couple tanks tomorrow and see what it weighs.

markus789456

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucester city, NJ
Would be fine w/out a heat pack as long as it doesn't freeze, I'll round up a bunch when I clean a couple tanks tomorrow and see what it weighs.
ok Thank you :) and nah it only has gotten to 40 down here at the lowest mainly 50-60's, kinda miss winter lol with the snow and all. Also just pm me with the price and paypal address :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store