FS FS Shrimp tank breakdown. shrimp, plants, substrate etc... shipping/pickup 24531

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOSKN5

AC Members
Apr 24, 2011
Well,

I have decided to break down my shrimp tank, just cant get into it....

I would like to sell everything to one person, maybe someone looking to start a tank...

Here is the deal, I do not have heat packs I will insulate the box very well... I see several people shipping shrimp on Ebay with no heat packs right now.... up to you..

Included with the sale will be the following:

-Approximately 25-40 RCS of all sizes, 15 or more are very bright adults the rest are different sizes...
-Approximately 5-7 different types of plants... I dont know the names of them all (2 swords, clump of moss, and at least 3 other types... healthy plants, but still small in size)
-Approximately 10-12 pounds of Carib Sea floramax substrate, only been in tank for about 2 months...
-Also a corner sponge filter with air pump
-small piece of mopani driftwood approx 8 inches long and very cool looking

$45 shipped for all, OBO..... pm with questions...
trades considered for fish, heaters, filters, etc...

pic of tank... plants have grown quite a bit since this one...

shaynablizard

AC Members
Sep 9, 2008
US
Real Name
Shayna
I would love to have the red cherry shrimp and plants.... I recently bought new plant substrate and that color doesn't match... I also have a lot of driftwood..... Maybe someone else would be interested in that? The plants and shrimp would be cheaper/easier to ship separately too. Let me know if interested in separating. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store