Some random pics..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Thought it was time to take some pics. Sorry the phone camera and leds don't mix :)...

Last edited:

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Nightime in the ocean, I think the pic's are very nice.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Thanks guys. I meant to grab some pics earlier in the day when all the lights were on but thought these were decent enough to share.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Wow... makes me want to come over to the dark side.

Mark

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
WOW...those are cellphone pics...really niiice! Your tank is quite lovely and I'm absolutely green with envy. LOL ;)

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
amazing shots greech. What kind of cell phone are you using for the pics? I can't take any actinic shots using my phone with my lights. They're always very overexposed.

Really clean tank, such nice corals.

hey how often do you feed your stony corals and what do you feed'em?

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Thanks! Those are iphone pics. I feed them once a week and target feed them all using about 2 cubes of mysis. I would like to feed some oyster eggs, etc but my LFSs don't carry much in terms of frozen, meaty foods. I feed the dendros almost daily (well any day I feed the fish with mysis). It's no trouble at all since they are such agressive eaters. All I have to do is shoot some mysis towards them and they grab it. I have fed some of the newer corals (the small favia frags and the green and blue trachy) a bit more often just to get them started in my tank. All new additions get special treatment :).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store