FS Neolamprologus Multis and Brackish Fish (PU Only in Salvisa, KY)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
I am hopefully going to be moving in a year's time so looking to rehome my aquatic children since I will not be able to bring them with me.

Breeding group of Neolamprologus Multis. (9-10 I think) $10 for all, sold as a group. I am selling the tank they are in also once the fish are gone or can sell the tank with them for additional $$. If you are going to buy the fish and want the shells too I will sell all the shells in the tank for $15 more ($25 for both fish and shells). I will not sell the shells separately from the fish before the fish are gone. They are currently in a 40 gallon long.

The other fish are in a brackish 55 gallon tank.

Two Knight gobies one has gotten big with eggs a couple of times, but I have not seen them so I do not know if they are a M/F pair - $6 for both.

Pair of orange chromides - have laid eggs twice and were fertilized, but fungus got them so no fry. I think if you could solve the fungus problems they would parent-raise fry - $10 for both.

Offers welcome. I will be getting out of the hobby, since I am moving and well probably be somewhere I will not be able to have fish : ( All of that stuff well be listed once I get homes for the fish. If you want the fish and are interested in something else I have let me know.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Will add some food for them for any purchase. Anyone interested in these fish in or near my area? May trade for non-fish stuff or come down some on the price. I am mainly concerned with getting them a good home.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I know, I'm going to say the obvious...

If only you shipped! :p:

That's a great price on those multis, I've been wanting to get into them for a long time. I hope you find them a great home!

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
I thought about it, but I do not think I have enough bags and all I have is one gianormous cooler. Though I suppose if I could dig out enough supplies and someone bought both the multis and the brackish fish I could get them a quote. Last time I tried a shipping quote for that cooler it was awful though.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Platytudes has dibs first if I ship. I will go see if I can make it cost effective. I would still prefer pickup, but I will let everyone know.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Brackish fish pending. Cannot ship any of the fish I double checked and I just do not have the supplies.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
No shipping, multis free to good home, pickup only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store