Would you be able to sleep?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I'd end up staying awake all night watching them, but I soooooo want this bedroom!!:evil_lol:
Capturebr.PNG

Capturebr.PNG

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Better hope the roof don't leak, think it'd take more then a bucket under that leak!

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
So gorgeous!

Eventually I'd start hyperventilating though, I'm claustaphobic, and terrified of water... and then someone mentioned a leak...
*needs paper bag*:headshake2:

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
I couldn't sleep. Would cause major panic issues. I can't even watch someone swimming underwater on TV or when I have to swim underwater in my video games....I hold my breath! lol

I would lay there waiting for the inevitable pop that cracking glass makes and the sound of dripping water.

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
That's my idea of a dream home. I would be SO thrilled to live there and watch the life, it would be hard to go to sleep, but then I'd be out like a light :)

Neptunius

AC Members
Dec 16, 2011
Boston, MA
Wow, looks awesome. I can't help but think of the upkeep it would require though. I was also amused by wondering if the people living in this house would keep their own aquarium.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store